Michele

Drinking A LOT is my only answer

Had a really bad few days...so I'm just going to drink and drink and drink until I can't see straight. Then if I cry myself to sleep again, maybe I won't remember it. When one is betrayed after giving 2 years to someone else, it's sort of hard to take.

Yes, I know this is temporary. No, I can't make any changes to make a difference. And yes, I am doing my best to not slide into a depression.

But fuck, man, sometimes life bitch slaps you hard.[:/]

Skoal! First drink done, 4 more to go...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

If that's the case, you're still taking charge by changing your locks. You go, girl. It's Saturday night. Just remember to drink enough water that you don't feel like crap in the morning. And find someone to drink and get sloppy with. Female, who can say "fuck yeah" at all the right points

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I say Bull shit, I drank for years for the same reasons, yea this ohhh that. And I know that so many are gonna be like save it, BUT

It's not the answer. Fukn move onn and make um suffer knowing what he lost.

Besides There has to be something better comming right around the corner, life has a way with these things.

Chin up the sun will shin tomorrow.

E

Just remember to drink enough water that you don't feel like crap in the morning

I am...got a 2 liter sitting here...and it is being imbibed as we speak.

"Fuck yeah!".

2nd drink mixed and sitting here...Simon keeps thinking it's something he'd like, but he can't have it. Can't handle a drunk cat right now, you know?

And yes, I'm changing the locks. It is taking control, but it's a situation that is not under my control; this is the only thing I can do to protect myself from further betrayal and hurt.

I've got English assignments I'm blowing off because of this, too. Makes me mad, but I can't freaking focus.

Shit and shinola.

Ciels-
Michele

It's not the answer

Yep, you're right, it's not a permanent answer. I rarely drink, and even more infrequently tie one on...so this isn't going to become anything permanent. Just a temporary reprieve from the screaming in my head...and I do know it's temporary.

Thanks for the reminder.

Ciels-
Michele

Been there sweety, quite a few times, I hate that feeling almost more then anything else.

And here I am celebrating 6 months of sobriety, thinking about oh shit how am I gonna get through the next one.

work it off today or tonight, but tomorrow don't dwell
tomorrow is moving forward time.

ahh I got a pimple om my nose thats killing me. one of those lil corner bastards, fkn hurts.

Sometimes it's a decent temporary answer. Turn on some good music.... After reading the jazz thread, I've got Herbie Hancock on right now. Sink into the moment. (Some vitamin C along with that water will help too.)

Fuck the jerk....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

WHO'S a tough Girl?!

Not me. Tough girls don't cry like babies when life does a 180. I am.

Sigh.

Plowdirt, congratulations on your sobriety. Well done!

Jim, I'm not going to barf on the cats. If I get sick, I know where the potty is. And if I do it in bed and asperate on it, well, at least I didn't get any on them! (Don't worry, I'm not the barfing kind...).

Midori and 7-up, and Stoli Berry in juice. Yummmmmmy!!!

Ciels-
Michele

WHO'S a tough Girl?!

You ARE tough. Your posts on many threads prove that.

Suck it up, buttercup. You're the one that's worth the trouble. If you don't believe it, should everyone else try and make you believe it??

You're an amazing person. I only know you from here. And I would love you meet you in person.

Remember that you're important to a LOT of people.

:)
'Shell

Had a really bad few days...so I'm just going to drink and drink and drink until I can't see straight. Then if I cry myself to sleep again, maybe I won't remember it. When one is betrayed after giving 2 years to someone else, it's sort of hard to take.

Ciels-
Michele

Michele, sweatheart....you cant make your self feel better by drinking a depressant on top of depression. I know youre smart enough to know this.
If I was there I would give you a big hug anyway.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Yes, I know this is temporary. No, I can't make any changes to make a difference. And yes, I am doing my best to not slide into a depression.

But fuck, man, sometimes life bitch slaps you hard.[:/]

Skoal! First drink done, 4 more to go...

Ciels-
Michele

I'm feeling your pain girl!! Hang in there :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

WHO'S a tough Girl?!

Suck it up, buttercup. You're the one that's worth the trouble. If you don't believe it, should everyone else try and make you believe it??

You're an amazing person. I only know you from here. And I would love you meet you in person.

True DAT! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

WHO'S a tough Girl?!

True DAT! B|

Thanks for agreeing.

She is amazing. And needs to know that.

Michele my belle ... we love you! :)
'Shell

She is amazing. And needs to know that.

She helped save my cat's life a few weeks ago.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I only know that from her posts.

He only knows me from my posts (and PMs, too).

I'm not amazing. I'm not tough. I'm just me, and very sad and a little drunk right now. I'm so upset that my metabolism is burning the alcohol up, as it's three drinks in and I'm still sober enough to type well. Which sucks...

Boz, you're right. Drinking a depressant on top of being depressed is not a smart combination. I'll take your hugs anyway, even if I'm stupid.

It just sucks in my world right now, you know? Yes, the sun will shine tomorrow. Can't stop that no matter how I try. But it hurts now, and at the moment morning (literally or figuratively) seems far, far away.

Ciels-
Michele

No, Michele, it is not your only answer, but as you have it outlined in forther posts, I have to agree with Lindsey that it can be a nice diversion.

Just remember that you are loved and cherished by a not insignificant number of people.

Hugs from me and a nice purring knead from Helen.

Jack, it's not a permanent thing. I'm being self indulgent right now. I know this, and for a few hours, what's the hurt? Hug Helen and Lynn for me, all right?

(Some vitamin C along with that water will help too.)

Yes, Dr. I shall take some extra. And some Bs, too, to help the stuff clear my liver. 'Twill be good.

See, everyone? I do this so rarely, I need advice on how to avoid a hangover! LOL!!

Ciels-
Michele

I only know that from her posts.

He only knows me from my posts (and PMs, too).

I'm not amazing. I'm not tough. I'm just me, and very sad and a little drunk right now.

You're still amazing. You're still tough. You're still you. Drunk or not.

Deal with it.

And deal with the fact that there are people here that think you're amazing and tough and you. :)

And I'm glad you could post what you're feeling. And deal with US telling you otherwise! :)
This too shall pass ...

And WE love you.
'Shell