Duckwater

Movies that make Guys Cry ;-(

Here is EW's list, which I think is dumb.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20015186,00.html?cnn=yes

Movies and TV shows that made me cry:

1. I am Sam - Cried like a baby.

2. The MASH episode where Henry Blake got shot down on his way Stateside and Radar tells everyone - Cry every time.

3. Some after school movie 30 yrs ago where a retarted kid is sent to a farm for the summer, learns that cows like salt licks, saves up ALL his allowance and buys his favorite cow a bunch of bags of salt, and bullies break them all in the parking lot of the supermarket.

4. I used to cry on every Extreme Makeover, Home Edition but now I am so disgusted by product placement and, even more so by the pixelating of any product (caterpillar) that does not give ABC millions to be a part of it, that I dont watch.

5. March of the Penguins is my latest tear jerker.

4. I used to cry on every Extreme Makeover, Home Edition but now I am so disgusted by product placement and, even more so by the pixelating of any product (caterpillar) that does not give ABC millions to be a part of it, that I dont watch.

I'm a girl but... I feel the same way about Extreme Makeover, Home addition. :S

PMS #394

A lot of war movies get me to tear up...

Saving Private Ryan

Even though I didn't like how the movie was directed overall, Pearl Harbor still got a tear goin'

Black Hawk Down

We Were Soldiers got me goin pretty good... quietly of course, because, heaven help us if another guy knows we're cryin.;)

When I was little, Old Yeller had me cryin' for a while:D

That's what comes to mind off the top of my head... I'm sure there's a few more, but that's all I can think of for now

Tell anyone and a cute little bunny, puppy, kitten, and chinchilla dies:|:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

When Colin Firth comes back and says in bad Portuguese to Lucia Moniz that he wants to marry her in Love, Actually. I lose my shit every time.

March of the Penguins fucked me up beyond all belief.

The scene in Working Girl where Melanie Griffith calls Joan Cusak and says "Cyn... Guess where I am..."

im a chick and i cry at a bunch of movies but I didnt even cry at half of those...

big fish - absolutely that one gets me everytime - but shawshank? really? good will hunting??

sheesh
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

There's a scene at the end of the final episode of Band of Brothers where Dick Winters is being interviewed and is talking about heroes. He says, "I cherish a question my grandson asked me recently. He asked, 'Grandpa, were you a hero in a war?' Grandpa said no, but I served in the company of heroes." If that doesn't make you all teary-eyed, there might be something wrong with you. Gets me everytime.

And as a previous contributor noted, Saving Private Ryan. The last scene in that movie is unforgettable.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

When Colin Firth comes back and says in bad Portuguese to Lucia Moniz that he wants to marry her in Love, Actually. I lose my shit every time.

I cry when the "not too young to be in love" boy comes back up the jetway with thumbs up. But I'm not a guy . . . so I suppose that's irrelevant. Good movie, though. Ooo--that, and Apollo 13. I cry every time when they make it back . . . like I don't know it all works out in the end.

TPM Sister #102

I used to cry on every Extreme Makeover, Home Edition but now I am so disgusted by product placement and, even more so by the pixelating of any product (caterpillar) that does not give ABC millions to be a part of it, that I dont watch.

I'd cry too, if I had to work 80hrs. week in and week out just to do someone a favor. It's a BS show. People running over top of each other like ants just to build a house. Give me a break.