monkeytesticles

Big Balls Contest

This weekend me and and a buddy decided to put the shit talking aside and see who actually had the bigger balls.

After consuming 9 or so beers each we hijacked our local cessna and took off for a low pull contest. Don't worry, the pilot didnt have as much to drink we we did.

We left the plane around 10K, any higher and we would have had to bust through a layer of clouds, we didnt want to do anything stupid so we got out just below the clouds.

We fucking blew through 3K, then 2K, then 1500, I guess I have the bigger balls because my buddy dumped around 1200K. Once I saw him throw out I knew it was safe for me to begin my deployment feeling confident that I was going to win the big balls contest. I dumped around 900ft.

Holy shit that ground got big really fast, it was so fucking cool.

I went out that night and used my new found confidence to pick up a hot piece of ass. It was a good weekend.

Corned Beef Hash

INGREDIENTS
6 large potatoes, peeled and diced
1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, cut into chunks
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup beef broth

DIRECTIONS

In a large deep skillet, over medium heat, combine the potatoes, corned beef, onion, and beef broth. Cover and simmer until potatoes are of mashing consistency, and the liquid is almost gone.

Mix well, and serve.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

IBTL...

I don't think you are suppossed to say that any more Billy. Oh - me too. :)

Oops, you're probably right... :)

Oh and by the way, monkey testicles aren't very big. I can think of a whole slew of animals that have much bigger balls. So there. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

lol...you'd never have a chance in hell in picking me up.

Actually, you are probably right. You have the face of an angel, the eyes of a beauty queen, and the wit of a very intelligent women.

I would only be so lucky to have a chance with a lady such as yourself. If I am ever in your town, would you at least humor me by allowing me to buy you dinner and a drink?

Perhaps we can even do some drunk naked skydiving together.

So - this last weekend I went to the zoo. There were monkies with testicles there. They were masturbating. Then they saw we were watching and they got mad and hit the glass. It was cool.

(Am I as cool as Monkeytesticles now?!??!)
=========Shaun ==========

oh oh oh Can I be you lackie? You are the best, can I jump with you so you can sign my log book? I'll pack for you and fetch all your beer. pleeeeease !!!!!!! I'm desperate to have an idol like you
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

After consuming 9 or so beers each we hijacked our local cessna and took off for a low pull contest...........we didnt want to do anything stupid so we got out just below the clouds.

:S:|

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

One time I heard that Monkey Testicles had another big Balls Contest with Dumbo, and the loser had to shave legs. Dumbo shaved his legs.
:|

That's only because the elephant said "Ow" when the coconut hit her in the head.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun