pfloyd

Favorite video game

C'mon, don't act you don't have time to play a video game! If you do, what is your favorite game that you currently play? I am stuck on WOW(PC) at the moment.B|

sorry post whoring takes up my time... :D :) :D
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

SOCOM: US Navy Seals

Yep - SOCOM III on PS2. Need a new headset though. It sucks when you can't trash talk and hear the trash talk.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

C'mon, don't act you don't have time to play a video game! If you do, what is your favorite game that you currently play? I am stuck on WOW(PC) at the moment.B|

So... does your mom come running with a bucket when you yell MOM, I gotta SHIT!!! :D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So... does your mom come running with a bucket when you yell MOM, I gotta SHIT!!! :D:D:D:D:D

LOL, no I don't live with my parents, and I don't think my wife would do that for me:D
My drinking team has a skydiving problem

Got Hooked on EverCrack a few years ago.. It was bad.. I mean real Bad..

No more MMPORPG`s for me, thanks. Cant deal with the withdrawls.;):D

Broke the addiction to Evercrack after 6 years!! Jeezus that's a lot of grinding.

I'm now playing Vanguard semi casually. :P glutton I tell ya, glutton for punishment.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Playing Resistance: Fall Of Man right now and really into it. Until a new Ace Combat game comes out my answer is Resistance.

I read that Dragon's Lair is coming out soon for the new playstaion (Blu-Ray format). Not my favorite but one of my favorite memories was beating that game at a friend's house on his Panasonic REAL 3DO.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

ON another note

anyone want a UO account? ....Grandmaster Tamer/Mage...GM warriorr..other chars and soul stones to save there skills...nice size custom house and a shitload of other stuff and approx 6million in gold are all up for grabs........FREE.

another dizzy dot commer is also geting rid of her account also......

ON another note

anyone want a UO account? ....Grandmaster Tamer/Mage...GM warriorr..other chars and soul stones to save there skills...nice size custom house and a shitload of other stuff and approx 6million in gold are all up for grabs........FREE.

another dizzy dot commer is also geting rid of her account also......

LOL

I bet I know who that is.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun