jasonRose

I miss Walt!!!

When is Walt coming back?.......

When he has written "I will be a good boy" 1,000 times;)

...and the first time he writes in the sentence the words: crap, poop, caca, or feces, etc.,... he starts over!:D The big dummy!:D

Chuck

***I see they removed my reply to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess it was taking up too much bandwith....or whatever it's called; or maybe they were afraid lightening would strike the sight:S

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I miss Sudsy!!!

I said it and I don't care who knows. ;)

Believe me stitch...we missed you while you were gone as well;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You can visit Walt over in the Women's Forum, he's been seen hanging around there :)

Yep, I think he has now officially had his fill of estrogen:P - think he has about a week to go:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You can visit Walt over in the Women's Forum, he's been seen hanging around there :)

Yep, I think he has now officially had his fill of estrogen:P - think he has about a week to go:(

The sad part is everything Walt said is true. He has my back 100%. It's time to stop sugar coating these incidents. Walt was one of the first on the scene trying to help bob. Ty walt. You may be a texAS PERV LIKE CLINT BUT YOUR A GOOD DUDE
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't mean to pry or start anything by any means, but this is like the third thread now that I've seen people mention walt being banned and what not. What did he do so bad that he got banned, and is it for a period of time or what. Only post here if you feel like it, but feel free to PM me as to not stir up he saids she saids (if any). Thanks you guys.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

No need to re hash, walt posted something about the incident at dublin that had to be said. I think some of the mods got pm's about how insensitive it was. Basicallly, walt was right but some worshipers felt he didnt need to say what he said. thing is, he beat me to the same thing..PM Walt and ask him.
No need to keep rehasjhing over it. I think the general know he was right.
hey, he may be gay but thats ok:D:D:D he cant post aa comeback lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

:

He's busy posting on his other fave website's too. Don't worry about little ole walt.

I've also been keeping him very busy on the phone!;)

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Walt is my hero. He bought me crutches when I got hurt on my last trip to Texas :)

You were probably giving him some free hand jobs u dirty little tramp:D