guppie01

WTF did I miss the memo????

I just realized that none of my co-workers OR boss are in today???? :S

It's a company half-staff day, so it's understandable for a few people to take it off, but I'm the only person in.... Is this a late April fools joke on me???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Well, I realized it was VERY quiet on e-mail this morning - figured it was just because the customer was closed today.... but I went on IM to ask one of my co-workers a question and VOILA none of them are on-line.

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Wow were you sleep walking all morning? Was the door open when you came in? :)

Understand the office that I work in, is my sister company. All of my co-workers and boss are on the East Coast so I don't see them... :P

g
OMG, is she okay?

Are they on the East Coast? The half day of work would be over there ;)

Oh noooooo, it now appears as though their out of office assistants are on, and all work has been forwarded to me too.... :S

I seriously feel like I've slipped into the twightlight zone.... :D

g
OMG, is she okay?

I am having the opposite problem, I had the day off of work and thought I would stay home to catch up on college work. Then when I went online all my professors and classmates must be doing the same thing because they are all online. It's like I'm having class all day on my day off. B|