Butters

Dating Ideas

I saw your profile so since you ride, heres what I always did, its cheap, it impresses the girl and you can just be yourselves and hang out. I always took them for a ride on my motorcycle to an ice place grabbed a large ice for her ( why not splurge?) and take a walk. Always worked for me

I have never had a passenger on my motorcycle (and not sure I want one).

Smart guy.

Now for the serious answer..
Every girl is different. Never forget that. What is the perfect date for one, is a nightmare for another.

Try asking her what she wants to do.

A few suggestions.
Dave and Busters is a great date night.
Comedy Clubs are good too.
Agathas (Dinner Theatre) across from the FOX is really cool.
Try to avoid taking her to somewhere too loud like a Dance club or something if it is a first or second date. Too hard to talk and to many distractions there.

Pink Pony. DUH!!

That way you can see what type of girl does it for her when you hit her up for a 3 way later.;):D

Yeah, and talk to Angela - she'll help you out.

Don't forget to tell her that Jenn said "Hi"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't go to strip clubs, to expensive.

Get a second job then - You have GOT to get your priorities sorted out!!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

One of the benefits of dating is being able to see a woman strip without going to a strip club. So help me out ...

OHHHHH

You don't want a "Date" you want to get LAID . . .

Why didn't you say so?:D

I saw your profile so since you ride, heres what I always did, its cheap, it impresses the girl and you can just be yourselves and hang out. I always took them for a ride on my motorcycle to an ice place grabbed a large ice for her ( why not splurge?) and take a walk. Always worked for me

Females can be funny about bikes. When I had my bike I remember a couple very different...and ironic....reactions from my dates. One girl, who had a wild streak and loved to raise hell, absolutely hated motorcycles. Never figured out why. Another girl, who lost a brother in a bike wreck, loved to ride along.
Typical women. :D

You are right, though. I never had a bad date on a bike. :)

Keep in mind, though...women enjoy seeing a man strip just as much as you enjoy seeing a woman strip. :)

And if you go to a "Chic" dancer show, regularly, you will give off an aire of "Sensative".:|

just be yourself...be nice, polite... why not taking her for a ride?
I love motocycles! of course you don't need to speed too much... I don't think I would feel comfortable having someone speeding other than myself ;)

make sure that you also feel confortable with her company...have some lunch or dinner together.

it's a matter of finding someone that you think you would have fun and enjoy spending some time together...

good luck!:)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Keep in mind, though...women enjoy seeing a man strip just as much as you enjoy seeing a woman strip. :)

And if you go to a "Chic" dancer show, regularly, you will give off an aire of "Sensative".:|

I'm thinking more along the lines of a private show. The "Chic" dancer shows...any guy attending would get 99% of the attention - from the dancers! :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I am trying to think of some too - poor college kid date ideas that involve something other than getting smashed.

Here are some fun ones I've tried:
1. Go to her house and cook her dinner. Surprises are even better.

2. Go for a hike. There are trails EVERYWHERE, even in rural Kansas that are worth seeing.

3. Go canoing. If you look around, I'm sure you could borrow/rent a boat for almost nothing. It's fun, it's different, she'll never forget it.

4. Bonfire. Smores. Hot dogs.

I pretty much like any idea that gets you out of the dinner/movie rut.
=========Shaun ==========

I pretty much like any idea that gets you out of the dinner/movie rut.

Going along with those lines of thought -

Take her to the lake -

The object here is to creatively build a raft (safe one) and sail it out on the lake -

Bring a small BBQ and cook her a make shift meal in the middle of the lake.

Don't let her help unless she absolutely insists . . .

1) You gave her food
2) You made a mode of transport
3) You made Fire
4) You got her home safely

What more can a girl ask for?

Find out first if she's gonna put out-that way you'll know if you should spend the time to actually go in to Burger King or just whip through the drive-through

At this point I'm just out of college and never really been a part of the dating scene so my main concern is just dating. I got some good information from the thread about being approchable and am going to try asking some women out (if they appear approchable) and was hoping to get some date ideas out of this thread.

PS: I am led to believe that almost anyone will put out, just not anytime and with anyone (and usually not if your one and only date is at Burger King). ;)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I got tix for a concert at the last minute (I quoted a line from a song to poke fun at her making fun of me, she recognized it and she said OMG, I love him) instead of the planned dinner thing for a 1st date and don't think we'd have had a second date, let alone got engaged, if we just snored through another boring dinner.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt