grue

Men: Hitting women?

For me, I couldn't do it unless I was truly in danger and cornered or something. I mean absolutely no other way of assuring that I'm not going to be killed, last resort.

Otherwise, I just couldn't do it. Guess it was just the way I was brought up, to respect women and never hit 'em :|

cavete terrae.

Do you think it's acceptable to physically strike a woman, and if so, under what circumstances? Open hand, closed hand, whatever.

you have to. first you have to chain them up, so they wouldnt get away. they tend to talk back, but they quiet down when the lip gets swollen enough. and the two black eyes help too, cause you cant see the tears too much....

:S:S:S

please dont call the cops on me
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Do you think it's acceptable to physically strike a woman, and if so, under what circumstances? Open hand, closed hand, whatever.

you have to. first you have to chain them up, so they wouldnt get away. they tend to talk back, but they quiet down when the lip gets swollen enough. and the two black eyes help too, cause you cant see the tears too much....

Are you still keeping that woman in your cellar? :D

Chuck

Just before I read this - I was thinking - yeah - maybe once with the club . . . but then you just drag her off by her hair and . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not for any reason!!! If I am actually being attacked I will put a woman into a restraint hold, but I would never ever strike a woman.

Yoiks!:o My response was only meant 'tongue-in-cheek'! Didn't mean to give the wrong impression.

Chuck

Must be our age sir... A proper gent would never feel the need to hit a woman EVER.

Like I said above, only if my actual life was in danger for me. If it means a few bruises or whatever, fine, I'll just try and restrain her. But in the unlikely event that I actually think I might get killed and can't escape, yeah, I'm going to defend my life.
cavete terrae.

Where all the fags and the dykes they're boogyin' together
The leather freaks are dressed in all kinds of leather
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too
Screaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"
We're freakin at the freakers ball
Yall, we're freakin at the freakers ball

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What if her hair is short????

Then you grab the hair at the other end.

Nah - Just pick 'er up like a bowling ball.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun