grue

Ladies: Hitting men?

I know a situation that she started throwing things at him and clawed at him leaving marks, then when she lunged at him she tripped and fell. When the cops came they both went to jail! And he didn't even touch her!

S E E ! ! !>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have a friend that is a police officer and pretty much that is what they do nowadays. If both people are accusing the other of hitting/starting it, then they BOTH get hauled off. No time to sit around and argue it out. So think of that next time you go to swing at someone.

I believe words are more powerful then any punch can be anyway. A wound will heal, but words that cut deep will come back to haunt that person forever. And, you dont get arrested for that. :ph34r:

I have a friend that is a police officer and pretty much that is what they do nowadays. If both people are accusing the other of hitting/starting it, then they BOTH get hauled off. No time to sit around and argue it out. So think of that next time you go to swing at someone.

I believe words are more powerful then any punch can be anyway. A wound will heal, but words that cut deep will come back to haunt that person forever. And, you dont get arrested for that. :ph34r:

Silence is better sometimes.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If anyone hits me, 1. they better had make it a good shot (think...lay me out)...oh and 2.be a good runner....because I will come up swinging.....touch me before asking permission??? Be prepared to be slapped upside the head.....;)

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Even when they have you all tied up?

Not gonna happen cupcake... those who wish to play that way... have to understand their PROPER role.

Yes Ma'am.. may I have another?:$
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Sorry. I completely disagree. Maybe I am a Chauvinist Pig.. But For example.. Some guy pats a girl on the ass or other such unwanted physical contact.. She has every right to slap the shit of him and should in my opinion.

A male NEVER has a a right to strike a female in any way at anytime for any reason.

I realize that this an old fashion view and not logical. However it is the way I was brought up.
:|

Some countries are using this well known fact to Americans disadvantage. They are using women in warfare and it has taken a number of lives.

Now I know that most daily liveing in the US is not a warzone...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Even when they have you all tied up?

Not gonna happen cupcake... those who wish to play that way... have to understand their PROPER role.

Yes Mistress.:o

Some countries are using this well known fact to Americans disadvantage. They are using women in warfare and it has taken a number of lives.

Im the last person on the planet that would ever hit a woman...but if in a wartime scenario...its either her or me...and its damn well not going to be be. Physical violence varies by situation. Normal day to day life...no..it has no place. If my life is threatened or in danger...then i will react accordingly.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Man or woman: I have always gone with the golden rule

1.Do unto others as you would have done to you

2.Dont do for others what they can do themselves

Pesonally I dont want to be hit at all much less bothered at all. I would say before hand if I liked something or didnt like it. Example a High five or being tickled.

Only if he asks me to. :)

Seriously, though, I believe you don't dish out anything you're not willing to receive in kind. I learned a loooong time ago ( was 19) that a guy can hit a LOT harder than I can, and that's without really trying.

I say we keep our hands to ourselves, unless invited to do otherwise.;)

Well, I'll tell ya something on this. A lot of girls think just because we're guys, it's OK to hit us really hard in the chest for a smartass comment. Not cool, it hurts. Especially directly in the shoulder. You don;t have to be strong to hurt someone. Slap on the ass is different, no threat implied. Girls lose their "gender courtesy" to the exact degree they exercise their physicality(sp?) in a violent manner.

I absolutely would, will, and have hit a girl in self defense. Now, I'm not saying I'll punch her in the nose. But girls don't have the right to hit a guy in the jaw, follow him after he walks away, then grab him with fingernails and not let go. This will get you an open palm in the right hand upper chest with as much force and leverage as I can get.

Now, it's important to note that once the threat is neutralized, it's over. It is never OK to beat the shit out of someone of any gender once they are no longer a physical threat to you. But everyone has a right to defend themselves from any physical threat.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

Do you think it's acceptable to physically strike a man, and if so, under what circumstances? Open hand, closed hand, whatever.

It's acceptable when:

1. They place me in a situation where I need to defend myself. >:(
2. They step into the sparring ring with me. :P
3. They ask very, very nicely. ;):)

Anyone (of either gender) who tries to hit me is asking to get (at least) physically blocked. The harder they swing, the more likely they are to be injured by that block or have it followed by a counter-attack.

Unless of course they've had the courtesy to tie me down first. :$

7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Anyone (of either gender) who tries to hit me is asking to get (at least) physically blocked. The harder they swing, the more likely they are to be injured by that block or have it followed by a counter-attack.

Unless of course they've had the courtesy to tie me down first. :$

'cept that one chick we know - you wouldn't be fast enough to block her.:ph34r:
I suggest you play nice and let her win.:|
Or at least don't piss her off.:ph34r:

A male NEVER has a a right to strike a female in any way at anytime for any reason.

While noble, you've obviously never sparred a girl. They're mean!

:D:D:D Yep...when sparring, all bets are off!!! My now ex-husband sparred with me once...the sensei stopped the fight after I did a semi-serious cup check on my ex. :D We were told that we could no longer spar together. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.