swedishcelt

motion sensors and work

Anyone else dance around to get the lights back on once everyone else has left the room or is just me?? :D

You can dance if you wannu!
You can leave your friends behind!

Ummm... and no. Theyre on a timer here.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

no.
I push the "ON" button when I enter the room so as to not have to worry about it all day.
Upon departure time...I press "OFF"

complicated, I know...but it works and keeps the laughter to a minimum. at least regarding physical antics in my office....

now about the damn thermostat....>:(

I recently visited a dz that had them put in their new bathrooms. Not being a regular there i didn't know they were on a motion detector till i started peeing. About half way through it turned off. I tried waving my hand around to turn it on, peed on the sink, floor, my foot, and eventually had to just keep peeing by sound.:D I made sure i turned it to "on" everytime after that.:D:$

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Anyone else dance around to get the lights back on once everyone else has left the room or is just me?? :D

You can dance if you wannu!
You can leave your friends behind!

Ummm... and no. Theyre on a timer here.

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance... well, they're... no friends of mine.

I just flip the flippy switch to ON. We military bubbas can't afford them thar fancy flippy switches.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

No we have them everywhere... The best one is in a "stock closet" which I am to short to set it back on. I normally have to find something to wave it in the air! :S

LOL. I'm laughing at the picture of you waving something in the air in the dark. Though sometimes where I work it can be kind of scary. B|

No. I don't have motion sensors at work.

Nor do I think I'd dance around to get them working when usually a wave of the hand will do.

The hand wave won't work from my desk, I tried!! It's kind of a large classroom and stays on by motion, when the students leave for the day and I am correcting papers, I apparently just don't move enough by myself to keep them on. We have a new building now, not the cement brick 100 year old one we used to have. What's funny is the toilets in the bathroom are SO motion sensitive that they just flush every time you move until you leave the bathroom. :DTalk about the ultimate courtesy flush.

Have you ever tried to do it James Bond style and get out of your office without turning the lights on???:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.