airtwardo

Packing a Round...

Hey, I just watched the whole clip. She does a good job, doesn't she? Man, I wish she could have taught me to pack back in the day. :$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa_q3LEvoQ

The whole trailer is even BETTER...great freefall form!

i would killed for that helmet and goggles..:|

Yeah, looking like a welder on the Notre Dame football squad! :D

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

What's up with her hands clutching the front risers while the steering toggles are flapping in the breeze?

Well obviously she spotted the exit point so accurately she didn't need to use the toggles.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hmm..

This reminds me of my idea to make a packing video that can replace 'pack like a pro' that features girls in bikinis.

Think I could make some money off of that?

Hhhhmmm, Packers Gone Wild?
That would work.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Hmm..

This reminds me of my idea to make a packing video that can replace 'pack like a pro' that features girls in bikinis.

Can I put in an advance order for the vid? I'll even help with the filming.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hmm..

What about sexy, topless men doing pretty pro packs with their pretty hands?

;)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Anyone notice that she opened up a Sage Green back pack and closed up a Red piggyback rig.

Or were you all watching something else?

There was a parachute in that video?:o
I think I need to watch it again.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not enough tension on the lines, but otherwise OK.

She pounded in a stake for the apex but what about the harness? And, the harness / container was switched during the repack.

I remember as a kid I thought her boobs were huge but now they seem kinda average by todays standards. Still, she was a great inspiration when I was learning to masterbate.

Damn you Jim

Now I am gonna have to get the footage I have. She came to Dallas to prepare for that film!!
Jerry (my father) was contacted by Hollywood to help her learn and set up some scenes. She was 22. Dude I have a ton of stories about that film and I can prove them. Pic's and 16mm.

Jim you have seen the first 10 minutes of the JSM DVD that I made havent you? It has dad giving her a bikini, looks more like a bra and panties but they called it a bikini. She is the only women my mother was ever jealous of in regards to my father. And yes it was September 18th or so 1967, i was just a couple of weeks from being born.

Damn you, I so want to tell this story, but now I have to dig up a photo and do some VHS converting to digital to really tell it.

Crap!!

Great stuff....BTW 6 years later I was packing those same chutes for $.50 each!!!! I really believe it is the only reason my Dad had kids, so he would have packers!!!:P;);)

Ok will find this stuff, like I dont have anything else to do:S

I find no fault with her pack job, other than wondering why she felt a need to unpack it in the first place. The 4 Line Check up the center inside lines was for real. The whole pack job was definitely for real, less the bungees, which she didn't hook up. But this is Raquel Welch, who the fuck am I to complain ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I find no fault with her pack job, other than wondering why she felt a need to unpack it in the first place.

Because it was field-packed at the beginning. It was a common practice back then if you weren't going to pack it immediately, you would just pull the sleeve down over the canopy, s-fold it into the container, and close the container by pulling the bungees across to the opposite flap to close it. That looks the condition of the rig at the beginning.

I find no fault with her pack job, other than wondering why she felt a need to unpack it in the first place.

Because it was field-packed at the beginning. It was a common practice back then if you weren't going to pack it immediately, you would just pull the sleeve down over the canopy, s-fold it into the container, and close the container by pulling the bungees across to the opposite flap to close it. That looks the condition of the rig at the beginning.

By god, you're right. Forgot all about that. Sometimes I wish I could just pull a sleeve down over my 9 cell and throw it in the car at night. Thanks for the reminder.

Choose the hot packer wisely or don't be surprised if a a little fight breaks out.

Good luck.

The brunette hottie was a bit of a slut if I remember correctly. Didn't she get eaten by a giant iguana or something on the beach after the head honcho dude built her a little love shack ?