airtwardo

Packing a Round...

Well.. of course if I was going to make a sexy packing video I would have some hot guys too!

Could we skip around and toss things over our shoulders in such a carefree manner too ? I think not, but it might be fun to try.

Yup, this is a shameless bumpy to keep a worthy thread up topside. Happy Monday y'all !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Could we skip around and toss things over our shoulders in such a carefree manner too ? I think not, but it might be fun to try.

Sure!, only make sure that the music is good, and that the pro pack is incredibly neat. Neat to the point of it opening hard. Pictures of messy pro packs are as ugly as flat frogs on a road. Especially messy line stows: yuck!

:P
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

The only thing wrong with her pack job was the flap closing sequence. As far as the line tension that was the joy of a cross bow it was weight enough. With a chest mount rig you had to have someone stand in your rig leaning back with it around their hips..The packing stake was still needed. Ok back to the closing sequence. You would flop the pilot chute to the bottom An MA-1 was better than the A-3 soft top she had . some used two yuo held the top flap in your right hand and pulled the left flap grommet over the top flap cone then brought thr right over tha left flap, then put in the top ripcord pin . thats when you collapsed the pilot chute with your handsand stuffed it under the flaps already closed. now you pulled the bottom flap up under the flaps and made the cone go through the lower left flap grommet . them you tugged the lower right flap over the cone and put in the bottom pin . She never did the bungies on that one either followed by tucking the corners with a fid. the canopy was a 28ft Lo-Po and should have the toggles on the back of the rear risers. The canopy that opened next was a PC and the toggles were on the back of the front risers, they would of had more tension and be up at the rings. I doubt she was more than a foot off the ground when it was shot. If any one can dig up old TV scenes there is one of Rock Hudson jumping in McMillin . you can see the crane boom and the 20 foot or so hoop to hold the canopy open in the shadows. You just see his feet landing from two feet up and the canopy dropping on him. AH yes the magic of TV. The car and Stage coach scenes with them still and the back ground flashing by.. Oh by the way I dont love her any less. I only remember people got to see her boobs one time in Las Vegas with a wardrobe malfunction. No janet Jackson didnt do it first. As i said in other posts Jeanies belly button and Annette Full of jello in a bikini werent seen either.
Thanks again airtwardo for the great work

sorry. I've had a bunch of drinks and your post was just a big rectangle of text.

not gonna read it all. could someone summarize it for me?

She packed herself a container lock malfunction? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban