2fat2fly

What's worse than a song stuck in your head?

There are things that are worse than death, i didn't know that having part of a song stuck in your head was one of them.

:|

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

A testicle stuck under a leg strap at deployment would be worse I would imagine...LOL

:o

Oh no!

The feared "nut under" malfunction! Not as dangerous as a lineover, but very painful!

:o

Luckily the risk of that is about zero for me.

;)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Been through that...at least it was mostly better in an hour. I've been going "Gypsies dance around the campfire and shake their tamborine...da da da da da da da da da" all effing day.....I don't really want another nutunder mal, either though.

Oh, and it was "Hurry Sundown" by The Outlaws and I must have had some screwed up dreams last nigh t to wake up with that one.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Dude.....come to my hell...I've had the Muppet Show theme song stuck in my head for well over 20 years :|[:/]

oh, GREAT now I have that going for me for the rest of the evening

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Have a small snippet of a song and not being able to recall the rest. I've had the same line going through me skull all day long:S I'm off to google

Having a pube stuck in your teeth:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

A testicle stuck under a leg strap at deployment would be worse I would imagine...LOL

OW! That was my 3rd jump. :( Longest canopy ride I ever had. I swear it was three times longer than any cross-country I've done. On the bright side it did motivate me to learn how to properly adjust my leg straps.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.