r2hubert

Mr Bill and Canopy size.

Did one on my B-day last year. We were IAD'd out of a C-182 on a 190. I forget the model, but it was an old f-111. I just wrapped my legs right under the BOC and took a death grip on his chest strap. Then he turned so he was facing the wing tip, I was facing the door. Fall off, Ky tosses the PC, then spin out of line twists and fly around for a bit. Fun as hell:)

I got nuthin

Did a Mr Bill from height with another Mr Bill out straight after us. We then flew side by side and droped a 2way. We were out the back of the van using 220 mantas or furys or something cant remember. It did take a couple of attempts though. Our next plan is to launch a triple Mr Bill with two people hanging on then dropping off to another Mr Bill.

Tried it 3 times last year.
1st time on my 150 spectre, Mr. Bill got ripped off and I got left at 8000', the video showed a 2 second pilot chute hesitation, byu the time it opened we were going too fast to be able to hold on thru the opening shock.
The other two times we rented a big and old f1-11 PD, 235 I think. We also got one of the AFF instructors to do an IAD on us. This meant he held the pilot chute for us and we were open very soon after leaving the door, which meant we were able to stay together. We didn't try it again with the spectre, but I recon it would have worked.

i have done 1 mr Bill i were the pasenger.
We used a Tandem setup.He were a TM and he had the rig on.I took the passenger "hardness"on,but backward..Meanin we were belly to belly.We only hooked me up whit 3 of the hooks.Jumped out of a Cessna 182T(talking hard time climbing out),jumped off 10000ft,pull in6600ft,it took us 1500ft to hook me off(take the one lowest first),the 2 least were easy to hook off,while i climbed up of him(looks like sitting on his belly).Climbed up to his shoulders,and felt of(dont jump,it can hurt the TM).

ALL on the dz had fun of that jump,and it made a big laugh in the eveningseeing the video(i had camera on,and they tryed from the ground),drinking the beer of my first Mr.Bill

It seems to me that it would bee the easy way to do a Mr.Bill succesfull,and safe as posible.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

We did a Mr. Bill with a round parachute in a three canopy container (Tridem). The Idea was to open the round, Cut away the round into a second Mr. Bill under a proper ram air canopy. We werent successful as my passenger slipped off due to my packing of the round canopy and its interesting snatch force. If it had gone well it would have been quite the jump. Any how, if any one knows of a double Mr. Bill please let me know.
D.S 174.2

Be careful what you say. Some one might take it the right way.

I'm considering it on my Cobalt 150 in the spring.

I seen it done on a coablt 150. It was in a Cessna 182. The passenger got into a reverse tandem position with leg wrapped around the the other guy and hand holding on to the chest. They just rolled out while I held on to the pilot chute to deploy the canopy just like a PCA.;) It was good stuff and seemed to be a good technique.B|
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

I've seen this video, it was not caused by canopy size.;) Are Mr. Bill's dangerous, of course. Entanglement is obviously a real concern.

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama