Twoply

Anyone served time?

I work with a lot of convicts and I make up series of circumstances that ends me looking at a 30 to life sentence. I dont think I'd be able to handle it. I wonder how people deal with knowing they are going to the clink for that amount of time. I'd ask the guys I work with but they aren't the kind of people that I want to really get to know very well.
I dont even think I'd be able to handle a 5 to 15 year stretch.
Anyone served some time that they would like to admit?

I work with a lot of convicts and I make up series of circumstances that ends me looking at a 30 to life sentence. I dont think I'd be able to handle it. I wonder how people deal with knowing they are going to the clink for that amount of time. I'd ask the guys I work with but they aren't the kind of people that I want to really get to know very well.

That right there in bold is a very sad sad statement[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yes.

My dad was an L.A. County Sheriff. His idea of babysitting on weekends while mom worked was locking me up in a cell with toys while he hung out at the station with his friends. :P

That...is my hard core prison experience. Those silver toilets are cold. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I was sent to "Time Out" once or twice. Does that count? I hated it to! I remember the dread of having to go and sit still being quiet for 20 mins. :|

Thanks, now I've got to call my therapist! I thought I was over these feelings. >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yes.

My dad was an L.A. County Sheriff. His idea of babysitting on weekends while mom worked was locking me up in a cell with toys while he hung out at the station with his friends. :P

That...is my hard core prison experience. Those silver toilets are cold. :D

My GOD, that explains SO MUCH...

;)

I did one night in jail a few years ago. One blow-up at home because the wife wouldn't let me sleep and then I ended up trying to block the door to my bedroom and keep the police out.

All I did in the blow-up was throw a lamp across the room, right through the cheap-ass hollow door to the bathroom. :o

I just wanted to sleep in peace. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban