SkydiveStMarys

I looking for a new truck/SUV.

<>
Thats U.S gallons too which is the same as only 19.9-20.8 Imperial m.p.g : that's thirsty.

Compared to a car, yes. For a full size pick-up truck, that's amazing.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

>
Thats U.S gallons too which is the same as only 19.9-20.8 Imperial m.p.g : that's thirsty.

Compared to a car, yes. For a full size non-diesel pick-up truck, that's amazing.

Fixed that for ya... :P

That *is* damned good mileage... I wonder what it gets loaded down?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The Hemi has cyclinder management

Hemi? What engine isn't a hemi now? Since the days of the wedge combustion chamber shape have gone away, especially with 4 valve/cylinder engines the norm, it is now just pure marketing bullshit.

I know that, it's what they're calling their engine and I was using it to differentiate from the "Magnum" V8 which is still being built and is in some of the other Ram pick-ups.
Make light!

>

Compared to a car, yes. For a full size non-diesel pick-up truck, that's amazing.

Oh, it's total sh*t. But I know it's got a 35 gallon tank. And most pick-ups spend most of their life not loaded down, despite what they're built for. That's why they last so long.

My buddy gets about 550 miles to a tank on average.
Make light!

>

Oh, it's total sh*t. But I know it's got a 35 gallon tank. And most pick-ups spend most of their life not loaded down, despite what they're built for. That's why they last so long.

My buddy gets about 550 miles to a tank on average.

I was afraid of that... (the "total shit" part) ... but I expected it.

That's why, if / when I get another pickup, it'll be a diesel - still get mileage equivalent to most unloaded gas pickups while towing...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

These are some trucks that ive have/had.
HAD:
96 Chevy Blazer- this thing took a beating and kept on going. B|
2000 Ford Expedition- POS
2001 Ford F150 Crew Cab- Good truck but ran like a dog after it hit 100k miles. Suspension problems
2003 Ford F150 ext cab- Ran like a dog from day one. Suspension problems
HAVE:
2005 GMC 4door short bed- Love this truck 5.3L engine so i get up 23 mpg if i keep my foot out of it. :)2006 Toyota Tacoma- Good little truck for being a little truck. [:/]

I have only put about 18K miles on my GMC but im thinking i will trade it in for a H3 if i can find a good deal.

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

I like big!!:);)

Bobbi

:o[:/]B|:(

:P

I got new a 2002 Avalanche that I really liked. I got rid of it because I hardly ever took it off road or used it as a truck. Basically used it just to tow a trailer or drive on the highway.

Sold it and the trailer and got a used RV van. Best part was no more vehicle payments. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I ended up buy a 04 (50,000 miles, pervious owner was a woman)) GMC Yukon Danali (seats 8)...OMFG!!! This SUV is SCHWEET!!! It has a sunroof (how many SUVs have a sunroof?) and the side mirrors electronically fold in to fit the beast into the garage!! Every bell and whistle you can think of PLUS a DVD player for the kids.....leather interior...etc etc etc.....etc etc etc.......Pics will be forth coming they are going to detail it for me mid week!!! Kept my other truck (its paid for and thats why I went with an SUV)...$5,000 down......

Thanks for the input guys!!!!!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

That's why, if / when I get another pickup, it'll be a diesel - still get mileage equivalent to most unloaded gas pickups while towing...

Then again, the diesel pickups (C2500/3500, Ram 2500/3500, F250/F350) don't get a measured EPA MPG estimate.
Make light!

The Honda Pilot seats 8, has sunroof, DVD player, leather, navigation system available, probably has more interior room.

Enjoy your Denali, but at least learn how to spell it correctly. :D

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I took advantage of the 0% financing and bought an '06 F-250 Diesel last august. Nice truck. MPG is not bad:

13-17 around town
18-20 highway (mexico and back = Flat)
14 towing the boat (about 7500#).

If you can wait until the end of summer, you'll get a better deal if your going new.

You do NOT lose any bed length in "real" four-door pickups. You can get domestic 1-ton duallies in short or long bed, two door, extra cab, or "real" four door. Yes, you are going to lose bed length if you buy an import four-door pickup.

The new Toyota Tundra is available in double cab (regular doors) with a long bed. The Crew Max is only available with a short bed, but that's understandable given the size of the rear bench (attached). Having test-driven (and owning a Tundra for the last 6 years) I plan on buying a double cab standard bed 4WD 5.7L in a few months.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The new Toyota Tundra is available in double cab (regular doors) with a long bed. The Crew Max is only available with a short bed, but that's understandable given the size of the rear bench (attached). Having test-driven (and owning a Tundra for the last 6 years) I plan on buying a double cab standard bed 4WD 5.7L in a few months.

Blues,
Dave

Damn you, Dave! >:( Now I'm gonna want one of those too! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blues,
Dave

Damn you, Dave! >:( Now I'm gonna want one of those too! :D

I dare ya to go test drive one. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)