AggieDave

Show us your pet!

I agree with Jumper03: Dunno why but that pic freaks me out !
Rebecca, that pic is a joke right ? I see a dog with a human face (Eyes/lips/forehead)... that's scary !

Here is a Evita, a Devon Rex (great for people with allergies) that I am keeping till I find a great home for her.

Well, I don't have a pet, unless you're talking about peeves, but a friend asked me to help find a home for Scruffy. She said he is great with kids and is a very lovable dog.

She said the reason she is getting rid of him is that he makes her very uncomfortable and nervous when he just sits on the foot of her bed and stares at her at night.

See attached picture.... Thanks for your help.

haha ive seen that pic b4.........i left it on my desktop to freak out my woman.......looks like someone took my dogs pic and morphed a face on him........

Thankyou! She's a seal-point berman, though I'm told not show-quality because her paws are slightly different patterns front to back.

She's a naughty thing.. we can't let her in the front room at Christmas because she unwraps all the presents for us! :D

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

Got the poor little guy from animal rescue; he was the last of the litter and nobody wanted him...

He has since decided that he can't be more than a foot or two away from me at any given time. He sits on the edge of the tub when I am in the shower, and likes to sit on my shoulder when I watch TV.

Heaven help me when he gets bigger.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Ahh, dude, I got one of those, same color and about the same size, from the animal shelter years ago. He repaid me by sneaking into the bathroom early one morning as I was taking my "morning constitutional" and about half asleep. He jumped to the back of the toilet tank and then to my poor old bald head where he proceeded to dig in with all those little pin-like claws...needless to say, we fought all over the bathroom...lol.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

<---------------My little Rose. She goes every where with me.

Rose is such an angel, she made fox look like a bad girl/bull in a china shop. ;)

Now Fox wasn't bad at all on the climbing trip. Though you all should have seen Kelli and I trying to cross a busy mountain road, climbing over guard rails with dogs in tow:D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

He's growing!!!

I swear his puppy paws are about twice as heavy and round as my older dog's paws. He's gonna be GINORMOUS!!!

The first one was taken about a month ago.
The second was taken a day or two before Christmas.

I'll try and snap another one tonite or tomorrow and show ya'll.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump