AggieDave

Show us your pet!

I will dry mop my floor, get the equivalant of a small dogs worth of hair up, and my white dog, JoDee (she is also my "tallest" seeing well over the dinning room table) will stand in the middle of the living room and shake...you can see all the hair fly right off and onto the floor..its a vicious cycle...Heheheheheee:D She sneezes and you can see the hair fly off....she lays down and hair falls off...she has always been a shedder, but thankfully it eases up in the winter though she still sheds alittle then too.

Bobbi

I do the same thing ... but I get a small dog and a large CAT out of the hair on the hardwood! There's little tumbleweeds of hair rolling around my house.

And when Herc shakes, EVERYTHING in his path is covered in hair ... and dog drool ... he's a drooler and when he shakes, you get it!

'Shell
'Shell

Oooh hell yeah wait until they try to make that first mad dash out the door and their little legs go but they have no traction...hehehehehehehehe...or they sliiiide around their first corner......hehehehehe..they'll figure it out....and you'll loooooove the easy clean up....

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

"little tumbleweeds of hair rolling around my house"

LOVE IT!!!:)

And just imagine that being there and what you missed with the vacume cleaner!!:o I truly believe that you can keep a house cleaner, that has pets, with hard wood floors then you can with carpet!!!;)

Bobbi

"little tumbleweeds of hair rolling around my house"

LOVE IT!!!:)

And just imagine that being there and what you missed with the vacume cleaner!!:o I truly believe that you can keep a house cleaner, that has pets, with hard wood floors then you can with carpet!!!;)

Glad you liked that! It's EXACTLY what it looks like ... you walk past the couch and the air movement blows the hair right out from under it! I feel like I'm in the desert!

But it is much easier to keep clean than carpet!

'Shell

Edited to add more pics of the dorky dog!
'Shell

"Glad you liked that! It's EXACTLY what it looks like ... you walk past the couch and the air movement blows the hair right out from under it! I feel like I'm in the desert! "

Besides liking it...I live it girl!!:D They drive me crazy!!!>:(:S Though I never knew what to call them...perfect phrase!! Tumble weeds!! LOL!

Bobbi

Nikki is my little fur-child, and I'm pretty much the only person she will listen to. She was found wandering around the side of a main road pretty sick when she was around 2 weeks old, and I nursed her back to health. She is definitely a good match for me, because she is a bit of a daredevil as well, and decided that the motorcycle helmet would be a good place to make her own to sleep in. Missy is like Nikki's adopted mom, and they were extremely cute to watch during the hunting lessons in the back yard. The first time Nikki heard a mouse squeek, she ran to the other side of the property. Shadow is my mom's, and Rynx and my sister share a brain I think...

Well done with the little Nikki. Looked bad and such a tiny wee one. I've done it, and I know how hard it is. She's grown up wonderfully; healthy, happy and shiny...a big Well Done and Thank YOU! to you.

(I'll try to downsize a few shots of my herd later, and post them up...)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

She is very mischevious, I need to buy child locks for some of my cabinets. She's always stealing my toiletries:D

She's only about 10 lbs, the siamese in the picture is 12.5. Bella's dad is 18 lbs though, the males get big. So she's a little brat:P

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?