RkyMtnHigh

If you find a hair in your food?

Blech!:P I keep finding hairs in my food at restaurants and when I get takeout...makes me lose my appetite.

Assume it is your hair is another choice..but none of these have matched my hair color or length:|

Happened to me recently at Steak N Shake.
It was small, short, and curly! >:(:S:(:P
I stopped eating it, and asked for another sandwich. The "manager" later came over and said it was one of those little green bristles from a scrub brush.... yeah right!

Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

I'll have a double burger with weave....... LMAO!!!

WTH, a hair is the least of your worries.

BTW I voted pull it out and cont. to feed.

but the answer could vary depending on how much drama one desires to bring into the situation.

for example bring the hair ridden meal to the manager, smash it into his face, then take some stupid fukin bystander hostage and demand a hair free meal prepared under your close supervision for quality control.:)
I know what youre thinking.................how will you know which bystander is the stupidest one(hostage material), well...........you'll know;)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

I never get hair in my takeout. :o

Oh wait, I dont get takeout. :D

I've found hair in DINE IN as well...this was my first time with take out.

Bummer. I just figure its all texture. :S:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I think it's disgusting, I tell the waiter politely and get new food.

I found an eye lash in my raita once, yuck!

B|

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I agree with you Katee. That is so gross that I don't want to keep eating that particular meal. Aren't people who work in the food industry supposed to wear hair nets?

Yes and fast food places they are supposed to wear gloves but most dont :-(
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Hair just doesn’t bother me that much.

Now back when I was still DJing Strip Clubs.. If I was eating Lunch at work and found a Short Curly in my Burger.. That would kinda Bother me until I realized I had probably had an identical hair stuck in the back of my throat before. Didn’t bother me then, Why should it bother me now.:):P:D:D:D

We went to a Greek resturant in Troy MI when my son was about 3. He had to go to the bath room, as we walked to it a worker left it to return to the kitchen big deal. We went in I went to the urinal so my son could go pee-pee like big kids.He yelled Daddy Daddy look. There was a turd as big as a large corn cob unflushed. There was no used toilet paper and the sink was bone dry. We went back to our table and I told my wife we were leaving. The matre- de. said you cant leave without paying your bill. I said I am quiet now but I can get very loud. She said I.ll call the Police . I sais I'll call the health department and INS for green cardstoo. She didnt believe what happened "All the help knows to wipe their butts and wash after being there. I told her I could show her the guy. She said I wasnt allowed in the kitchen for health reasons but that guy was. By now most of the people there were leaving and it went out of business shortly after..Served them right but this wasnt the first time I was there.And my wifes boss ate there for years, What else went on?

I think it's disgusting, I tell the waiter politely and get new food.

I found an eye lash in my raita once, yuck!

B|

You're more brave than me to get new food. Some just remove the hair and perhaps heat it back up and hand the same plate back to you, or what I'd be more worried about is those who might do worse to your food for sending it back.:|

It's just a hair, big deal. I don't understand why people get so grossed out by it.

Me neither... lice is yummy:S
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.