sharimcm

How long does it take you to unpack?

As I sit here pondering what to take for my upcoming trip to California and Vegas, I also ponder what suitcase I am going to take. I could take the larger of the two carry-ons I have, but I would have to unpack the stuff that is still in there from my trip to Reno that I was on the beginning of February. If I decide to take the smaller of the two, I would have to unpack the junk that is still in there from my trip to Tampa a couple of weeks later. So, my answer is a month or more. :o I just haven't felt like unpacking it all... How long does it take you to unpack all your goodies when you go on a trip?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I only pack thestuff that I'll need, and in general I'll need that same stuff when I get home, so I bag it, take it, bring it, unbag it:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I hear ya. My bag's still packed from my trip home about weeks back. I have to unpack it sometime in the next 2 weeks before I leave again for a work trip[:/]:o.

Worse yet, I recently unpacked a duffle-bag of uniforms that I packed-up when I left Korea (Oct 05).

wow, I'm lookin' kinda lazy. the only thing I hate more than packing, is unpacking. Sometimes my stuff sits there for a week or more. depends on whether or not I need anything that's in the suitcase. I even have a hard time everyday, after i come home, just getting the dirty tupperware out of my bay.:(

I enjoy keeping the sand in my suitcases for awhile.:)

I think it'll take me quite a while to unpack from my Cali trip. I am SURE I will have tons of fun with my HOT tour guide (LisaH)!! ;) And, I'm sure we'll post about it when (of if) we get the chance. Sand? Oh yes... That'll be our short trip to Venice Beach!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I like it unpacked and in the wash as soon as possible. Not that I want to get back to "real life" but I want things organized and back in the proper places for them all to be "happy" ... ok, maybe a bit odd, but it's hard to sleep when things are out of place. :$

Unless I come home really late, I unpack immediately. I can't stand stuff laying around.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon