JRock

Who on Dropzone.com do you think is a HOT PIECE OF ASS!

Yes, I am sure it wasn't meant to be insulting. I am just saying my opinion on it. To me, "piece of ass" implies that they are nothing more than someone you want to f@ck. That you just would want to use them for that and nothing more. It sounds like something the drunk asshole at the bar would say to his buddy when a hot girl walks by. "Hey man, check out that hot piece of ass!"

Personally, I would just never refer to a girl I respected in that manner. Just my opinion.

:)
You know, when I saw this thread, as i'm sure you can imagine, that is the first thing I wanted to post. But, after reading some posts, I decided I should lighten up since here it seemed to not be insulting to others. But, I agree, it is a rude term. I wouldn't call anyone a hot piece of ass (except maybe my boyfriend, but he'd like it;))

That's why I just said Katie was hot, but it isn't just her looks, she's got personality which counts for so much more. I think a lot of people are hot, but not in an insulting way.

So, i'd like to add Melstarr, she is so hot because she is not only beautiful but she has the best heart! She exudes happiness and makes those around her happy, too:)
-A

So, i'd like to add Melstarr, she is so hot because she is not only beautiful but she has the best heart! She exudes happiness and makes those around her happy, too:)

I 2nd that. Mel is extremely beautiful! Inside & out. She has a heart of gold.

~*LOVE YOU MY SHINING STARR!!!*~

My life was near-about complete when a prominent DZ.commer told me that if I wasn't married she'd be on me "like white on rye!"

The sorta thing that makes life worth living!

:)

You do know the rye is NOT white don't you:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So, i'd like to add Melstarr

thats why i said earlier that i was surprised that Mel wasnt added to the list.......no one else from here has sent me a christmas card and a get well card (from my surgery)...she is truely HOT.....inside and out!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

jeeze...4 pages of posts in a day!?!

not reading it all...miss anything? basically we think everyone is hot right!?!

hey WALLLY....(miss kelly~uh that'd be you dear...coming your way - changed mind see ya htisnweekend!!!!!!:):ph34r:)

sry to get off track...what color is your dress?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

So, i'd like to add Melstarr

thats why i said earlier that i was surprised that Mel wasnt added to the list.......no one else from here has sent me a christmas card and a get well card (from my surgery)...she is truely HOT.....inside and out!

I got a card, too! If everyone were a sweet as Mel the world would be a much better place! :)
I just want to mention that there are so many people who are awesome/hot on here. It would be too hard to list them all.

-A

and again.....not hot pieces of asses.....just hot women

Damn, Jake, I know you've been known to "get around" from time to time, but did you have to tell the entire posting community that those women need to learn a few things in the sack? I mean, geeeeez, telling everyone they are not hot pieces of ass? If I was them, I'd be very upset with you!

Myself, I think they are all hot, and personally, I wouldn't know about their bedroom prowness... so they just might be hot pieces of ass too. :D

:ph34r:>:(
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Instead of "Hot Piece of Ass".. Here is my DZ.com Hottie top 10 list. (Something tells me posting this is a BADDD Idea..)

(Only considering Girls I have actually met in person)

1. GFD - (Shhhhh!! I may have a crush on her. Dont tell her!!)

No one else compares to her so that's where my list stops.

Wow! I'm number one! WHOOO HOOO!

How you doin baby? ;)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Instead of "Hot Piece of Ass".. Here is my DZ.com Hottie top 10 list. (Something tells me posting this is a BADDD Idea..)

(Only considering Girls I have actually met in person)

1. jumpchikk (Hey I worked HARD to get to this number one spot, but I'll share...;)) GFD - (Shhhhh!! I may have a crush on her. Dont tell her!!)

No one else compares to them so that's where my list stops.

[email]after the boObie flashing, touching & caressing down there in thomaston a couple of weeks ago...i get back home...one of the beautiful women @ myhome DZ just got implants...

they're HUGE:)& beautiful andi got to touch and feel and rub my nose in them...:ph34r::o:$:P:P:P

so i was relfecting...it seems this boobie touching is becoming a normal thing now...:S

what does this mean? am i switching over?

NEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!:););) not fully @ least!:o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

I have to give kudos to my partner in crime in the Strip Jello Shot Texas Hold Em... TEAMJENN1... what a beautiful girl with and without clothes!!!! ;)

awwwwwwww...thanks baby...i think that you are a hottie too...with and without your clothes!!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver