SuperKat

The haven't gotten some in a while thread.....

Too many fluff posts, posts about broken hearts in two different threads, and bozos that post too many "caption this photo" threads, etc.

I haven't gotten any in 3 months. A broken heart? They probably got some like a few days or weeks prior to their break up. What do I get? Squirts in the eye here and there and hairy palms.

So please send vibes, money or easy women this way (knowledge of donuts is a plus). Palmela left and right thanks you all very much in advance. Blue ones this weekend!

Edit to add: Share your stories about not getting any and about almost getting some but not quite.

Its been awhile for me too, 24hrs to be exact, since I had some awesome tow curling monkey sex... a long 24 hrs, but it will be 72 hours before I get some again, unless I break B.O.B. out.... B|:P

Hi Superkat, whassup!
So you're standing around in the Sexual Unemployment line are ya. Hey, ya gotta get out more dude. Then again, consider what Jim Carrey once said: "I was having sex once with two women, one beautiful and another who was fat and ugly, and the ugly one said, 'Save it for me!'"
According to your request, it's kind of hard for people to admit their sexual failures or trysts that went untrysted. It's like... and then she fell asleep. Or, and I drank too much and couldn't heed the call to action. Or, the well ran dry and so did my libido. Or, one of my favorites, "My girlfriend wants to meet you." And she pushes the bouncer out of the way. I mean, that's really asking alot. Consider the age old approach: denial. Hey, you just have to get out and socialize more. Match.com, Yahoo Personals, whatever. Heck, me, I get it all the time... under the stairweel, behind the bushes.. in the limo going down the freeway.. on the secluded park bench with the dog barking. I've never met a Superkat that couldn't turn on the charm and get busy. You're ingenious, now get busy!

You're always the starter in your own life!

(knowledge of donuts is a plus)

Dude, I really think you need to move to Texas and become an officer down here. Everything is bigger in Texas, so the donuts are in great abundance. And, the cops in my town are always so happy, so you know they're getting some. I only take care of one officer, and not taking applications for more, but if he can get some, you can as well. Some women would jump all over the fact that they would have theirself a man in uniform. Just do it! :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Dude,
I would have to use a 10X multiplier on your number to get to the last time, quitcherbitchin'

Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if it even works anymore

If you would quit thinking i'm too young for you...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Your a good looking cop working in NYC and you can't get it???

Yeah, NY'ers really like cops. :|

Get your butt to Cross Keys and get a couple of jumps in and it will change your your luck.

I can only afford to eat donuts. I can't afford jumps with a 25k salary. :(

I'm married to a beautiful jumper so I don't have the problem you have but I'm sure you will get lucky soon.

Thanks for making me feel better. :|

If you come to Cross Keys in 2 weeks you can come on Teri's 100th jump and I'm sure I can find someone to change you luck.

If you can find me a rich chick that's never seen a pig fly, hook a brother up.

It's been a long time since we have seen you at the DZ so make some time and get out and JUMP.

Soon, mon frere....soon. I should be out there by Memorial day.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

and the ugly one said, 'Save it for me!

I know this all too well. How I so not miss getting trashed and waking up in the morning next to a horror show.

Heck, me, I get it all the time... under the stairweel, behind the bushes.. in the limo going down the freeway.. on the secluded park bench with the dog barking.

Well aren't you the active monkey sexer! :P:D

I've never met a Superkat that couldn't turn on the charm and get busy.

Time for you to break out the :D

I can only afford to eat donuts. I can't afford jumps with a 25k salary. :(

Are you focking kidding me?!? That's all you get paid?! DAMN!!! Thank GOD we didn't chase that dream! Hell when Joe applied for Kent PD he was gonna be getting $32k+ to start several years ago...and NOTHING happens in (clicky shots fired @ highschool) KENT!! :S

I had to go pick up my daughter at her grade school because it is a few blocks away from the highschool and they locked her classroom down...:S

-dumbasses...:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Dude, I really think you need to move to Texas and become an officer down here.

Yeah sure...Texas where civilians walk around with guns. Hmmm....not getting laid or getting my weiner shot at. :DDecisions decisions...:P:D

Besides, Gunnery Sgt. Hartman (Full Metal Jacket) said that "only steers and queers come from Texas". I don't want to be a queer and I don't want to screw a steer either. :P:D

Everything is bigger in Texas, so the donuts are in great abundance.

I would love to but Texas is way too hot. My glazed donuts would melt in a heartbeat. I don't think I could watch the suffering that poor ol' glazed donut would endure. It would be too inhumane.

but if he can get some, you can as well.

Thanks for making me feel better. :|

All jokes aside, is it me or are all Beautiful women born and bred in Texas? I mean they're like Pageant and Model quality type. Whenever, I meet a woman from Texas, I'm just mesmerized.

Some women would jump all over the fact that they would have theirself a man in uniform.

Texas here I come! :P:D

Are you focking kidding me?!? That's all you get paid?! DAMN!!!

Not kidding. I should be getting a raise to 32k - 34k in July. :| We're ranked #147 for a cop's salary in the nation. That's not bad considering we made it to the top 200. :|

Thank GOD we didn't chase that dream! Hell when Joe applied for Kent PD he was gonna be getting $32k+ to start

I don't think anyone really does it for the money. Except in Nassau or Suffolk county (Long Island, NY) where officers get paid $100k -$120k a year and work about 12 days a month. [:/]

Are you focking kidding me?!? That's all you get paid?! DAMN!!!

Not kidding. I should be getting a raise to 32k - 34k in July. :| We're ranked #147 for a cop's salary in the nation. That's not bad considering we made it to the top 200. :|

Thank GOD we didn't chase that dream! Hell when Joe applied for Kent PD he was gonna be getting $32k+ to start

I don't think anyone really does it for the money. Except in Nassau or Suffolk county (Long Island, NY) where officers get paid $100k -$120k a year and work about 12 days a month. [:/]

I believe you. Joe wanted to be an NYC cop without having ANY clue what the income might be...kinda like when we joined the army, too! :D:D:D

Thanks for 'protecting and serving' and stuff! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I don't think anyone really does it for the money.

In that case , it must be the power :)

what power?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I believe you. Joe wanted to be an NYC cop without having ANY clue what the income might be...kinda like when we joined the army, too!

It's never too late....

Thanks for 'protecting and serving' and stuff!

Thanks but it's people like you that deserve the thanks for protecting and serving our country. I just get paid to eat donuts. The thanks go to the city tax payers for supporting my diet.

Thanks but it's people like you that deserve the thanks for protecting and serving our country. I just get paid to eat donuts. The thanks go to the city tax payers for supporting my diet.

mmmm.... donuts... mmmmmm.....

and no I'm not a cop... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Went about 3 months without gettin' any, then hooked up with this chick, and she got hers (a couple times), then said she needed to rest a minute. She fell asleep and was cranky when I woke her back up to finish, so I didn't get any. >:(

That was about a month ago. God hates me.

I'm so busy, I don't have time for a real relationship right now... maybe I can find some stripper to hook up with, and then pay her to go away in the morning. [:/]

J

Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!