skymama

My son, the troublemaker

My son was forced to call his parents from Universal Studios yesterday by the Security Guards. His name has been officially recorded by the guards and they threatened to take his yearly pass if he caused trouble again. This from the child who never does anything wrong.

His crime? He and his buddies lifted their shirts when the camera went off on the "Mummy" ride. :ph34r:

The first person who says, "like mother, like son" is going to get banned. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My son was forced to call his parents from Universal Studios yesterday by the Security Guards. His name has been officially recorded by the guards and they threatened to take his yearly pass if he caused trouble again. This from the child who never does anything wrong.

His crime? He and his buddies lifted their shirts when the camera went off on the "Mummy" ride. :ph34r:

That is just silly. Did ya fix it? Is he banned?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yes 'Mummy' :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That blows my mind. Seems pretty harmless to me.

Well, apparently they could have ruined the picture for the other people on the ride who have probably saved for years and years to come to Universal so they could have one of those ride pictures where they are freaked out. :S:P

I understand their point, but they didn't need to go to the extreme of calling in the guards. They are three, very respectful boys who were just being silly.

He just called me from home and I answered by asking, "what'd you do now?". He answered, "robbed a bank" without missing a beat. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, apparently they could have ruined the picture for the other people on the ride who have probably saved for years and years to come to Universal so they could have one of those ride pictures where they are freaked out. :S:P

I understand their point, but they didn't need to go to the extreme of calling in the guards. They are three, very respectful boys who were just being silly.

He just called me from home and I answered by asking, "what'd you do now?". He answered, "robbed a bank" without missing a beat. :ph34r:

I can see their point but I think the took it overboard. Most people have a decent sense of humor. I wonder if another guest pitched a fit or something.
I'm the twist that turns your key....

Ok...this calls for a reply en masse:

Everybody...everytime you go to Universal...Mummy ride last of the day, it's titties and beer time for the camera!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So technically speaking . . . you were the first person to say it . . . so does that mean you have to ban yourself?

I'm not going to tell you what I just said aloud in my office . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I didn't realize flashing was a maternal trait, like color-blindness. Learn something new every day. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I didn't realize flashing was a maternal trait, like color-blindness. Learn something new every day. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Well it was the "Mummy" ride.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave

Is that where I learned that from????? Who would have thought:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I say sue the bastards.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !