stitch

I have a confession

you can't cook with spray butter people!

Of course not, that's what PAM is for, Silly. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok, what's the deal with the spray butter references lately? I can think of some cool ideas for it but I think the reality of adding an aerosol can to sex wouldn't be all that sexy.

Try it, then report back.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I like spray butter. B|

I know you were spraying your nuts with it at the farm remember. Wondered why sadie was gone for a while
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I like spray butter. B|

I know you were spraying your nuts with it at the farm remember. Wondered why sadie was gone for a while

Be glad he wasn't try to spray *your* nuts with it!:D:D:D

Walt

It was me that gave him the idea dogs love butter..when the wife goes to bed early:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

MMmmm.... I love spray butter... It's so soft and smooth... It glistens on ANYTHING you put it on. Oh yeah. You're not alone Stichy-poo... I like spray butter, too... :$:)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

MMmmm.... I love spray butter... It's so soft and smooth... It glistens on ANYTHING you put it on. Oh yeah. You're not alone Stichy-poo... I like spray butter, too... :$:)

Maybe y'all ought to get together!;)

Walt

Welcome to Walt's resturant! ;)

Spray Butter & Spray Cheese on HOT BREAD! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Good stuff! The spray I use, has 0-fat & )-cholesterol. Chuck

Umm, I doubt stitch knows that it was intended for kitchen use, his butter usage is strictly Rated XXX.B|
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Good stuff! The spray I use, has 0-fat & )-cholesterol. Chuck

Umm, I doubt stitch knows that it was intended for kitchen use, his butter usage is strictly Rated XXX.B|

Probably saw 'Last Tango In Paris', too many times. Brando, seemed to go for margarine, too.

Chuck