ukdrop

A man never wants to hear a woman say...

"Lets go shopping"

That doesn't bother me because the answer will always be: "No!"
Learned my lesson a long time ago.
I have a simple rule: "You don't drag me to things that bore me to tears, and I don't drag you to things that bore you to tears."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Honey, does this dress, (these jeans, whatever) make my ass look fat?"
DANGER - WARNING - TRICK QUESTION Do NOT Answer, without thinking,

Ah... all you gotta do is say "honey, NOTHING makes you look fat, then give her a bear hug with both hands firmly on her butt and kiss her."

If that doesn't work, I don't know what will. :|

No, you just have to say that it looks good on her. The reason we ask that question, i that we're worried that the fit isn't right and makes us look ugly, and for some reason, we think men are qualified to answer. What we want to hear, is that it looks good. That's why we ask. We think it looks good ourselves, and want it confirmed before we can wear it. "Nothing makes you look fat!" sounds forced, and not credible.

This is just my humble opinion.

;)

Well, we should view photos of your ass just to be sure.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Lets go shopping":S

I think that depends on the type of shopping being done ;)

Women shop; Men purchase.

When a man needs something, he goes out and buys it.
He knows what he wants BEFORE he leaves the house.
The objective is to fill a need.

Only women go out to a mall not knowing what they are going to buy.
The objective is to SHOP, not to fill a need.
To a man, this is simultaneously a waste of time and money.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Women shop; Men purchase.

When a man needs something, he goes out and buys it. He knows what he wants BEFORE he leaves the house. The objective is to fill a need.

Only women go out to a mall not knowing what they are going to buy. The objective is to SHOP, not to fill a need. To a man, this is simultaneously a waste of time and money.

Women watch television, men channel surf. Before a woman selects a channel, she decides what she's going to watch, and then watches it (at the most checking out other channels during ads).

When a man watches television, he goes from channel to channel, not knowing what he's going to watch. The objective is to SURF, not watch a show. To a woman, this is incredibly frustrating.

:)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Besides then we get to set a precedent by having KBord deliver the little canvas jockey in Freefall.:SB|

I have seen one or two women that could push the baby out that quick... but then how do you put the tandem rig on the baby???!!! :S:S Or is the umbilical cord enough of a bungee? (correct answer: nope)

:D:D:D:D:D

Besides then we get to set a precedent by having KBord deliver the little canvas jockey in Freefall.:SB|

I have seen one or two women that could push the baby out that quick... but then how do you put the tandem rig on the baby???!!! :S:S Or is the umbilical cord enough of a bungee? (correct answer: nope)

:D:D:D:D:D

Funny as hell mental picture, though!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706