brierebecca

Do You Regret Any of Your Tattoos?

Only later did I realize that every girl and her mom gets her first tat there and the whole tramp association.

I recently found out that my dad (62 year old life-long college professor) wants my mom to get a tramp-stamp! I find that hilarious. He thinks that it's sexy, and he is also encouraging her to get her belly button pierced.:D

Personally, tattoos aren't for me. If I ever found (or came up with) the perfect design I might get one.. but I'm not actively trying. I'm really glad that in my wild years I decided to go nuts with the piercings instead. Now I've taken all of them out except for my belly button.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Nice new avatar, BTW! and I still want to see your smiley faces on your toes!

Aw...shtanks! Raymond took the pic this past weekend at the Farm. The full version has everything but my eyes in black and white, although you can't really tell from the avatar pic. And you'd better see me soon....my smileys on my toes are fading.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I don't regret either of mine.

I got the first one when I was 15 or 16 and the 2nd one when I was 17. I've been wanting to get another one for several years now, but haven't sat down with an artist and explained what I want. I'm a horrible drawer so there is no chance I'd draw it myself.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I kinda regret not getting one.

I met my hubby before I could decide on what and where (though I was leaning towards a Celtic circle on the front of my hip right near the bone).

Anyhoo, tats on girls was a turn-off to him, so I never did get one. :P

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

If that's all it takes to turn him off of you, slapp that fucker in the head;):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If that's all it takes to turn him off of you, slapp that fucker in the head;):ph34r::ph34r:

He didn't date girls with tats, and I didn't date guys with long hair.

Had we met a year earlier, he had long hair...if we had met a year later, I would have had a tattoo, so fate got us together at the right time. :PB|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

ii have 4 tatoos. All of mine have some specific meaning to them. My personal opinion for tats go...if it doesnt have meaning to your life..why would you want it on your body. I think the people that get tats because they "look cool" or are just the "in thing" are pathetic. So its permanently on your body..what about when the "in thing" isnt "in" anymore.....you're stuck with it unless ya fork out the cash to get it removed.

Just my $.02
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I don't regret them... I guess if I were to be the person I am now and go back in time and talk to myself I would probably only get two or three instead of 22. Those 2 or 3 are truly me, the others are nice too but I don't feel attached to them, I could lose them and still feel like me. :)

When your old and wrinkled you aren't really going to give a shit what your tat looks like cause your balls will be sagging to the floor. not that 40 or 50 is old. when I'm seventy I'm not going to look at my tat and say oh shit I wish I didn't get that it doesn't look good any more :P

My regret is not getting my upper half sleeves done when i was young and irresponsible with money:ph34r::ph34r: I just can bnring myself to pay the prices they now charge for good work. it would be well over a thousand (or 2) to do both my upper arms properly, and i cant pay that much out when there are other things that would benefit from the money:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When your old and wrinkled you aren't really going to give a shit what your tat looks like cause your balls will be sagging to the floor. not that 40 or 50 is old. when I'm seventy I'm not going to look at my tat and say oh shit I wish I didn't get that it doesn't look good any more :P

LOL! Right on!