NWFlyer

Teva, Teva, or Teva

So, how do you pronounce the name of the sandals? Interestingly, neither the way I pronounce it, nor the alternative way I've heard others pronounce is the way that it's supposed to be pronounced (at least according to the company web site). :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So, how do you pronounce the name of the sandals? Interestingly, neither the way I pronounce it, nor the alternative way I've heard others pronounce is the way that it's supposed to be pronounced (at least according to the company web site). :D

None of the above. If you call the company phone number, they will answer the phone "Tevv vah".

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

None of the above. If you call the company phone number, they will answer the phone "Tevv vah".

Well, one of the above was pulled directly from the web site FAQs.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

they're only gay if you wear socks with them!;)

I didn't even know my shoes had a sexual orientation! :D Oh well, at least I don't have those nasty stank-fucking-ass Teva feet that most skydivers force everyone around them to endure. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Darn right, had a pair of those Teva things for 3 months only to have the entire sole split right where the ball of my foot met the accelerator on the car.

The guy at REI said it happened alot and pointed me to the the Chac's, 4 years later I managed to walk the soles off them, otherwise, perfect.

B|

they're only gay if you wear socks with them!;)

I didn't even know my shoes had a sexual orientation! :D Oh well, at least I don't have those nasty stank-fucking-ass Teva feet that most skydivers force everyone around them to endure. B|

Blues,
Dave

There's a new version of Tevas out that cuts way down on stinky feet, even when worn without socks. The patent is still pending. I have a pair. They work pretty well, a lot better than the older pair. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban