antifnsocial

If someone doesn't agree with me I plan to...

by all means; insult them, call them names, assume my opinion is the only one around and I am the only person who is right. Because of course, I am going to...

JUDGE the hell out of everyone, generalize/ stereotype and while I'm at it, just profile people too. Why would I want to be mature or nice? >:(

We should have a f@cktard rating. If you get banned enough you can only post in the f@cktard forum.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

by all means; insult them, call them names, assume my opinion is the only one around and I am the only person who is right. Because of course, I am going to...

JUDGE the hell out of everyone, generalize/ stereotype and while I'm at it, just profile people too. Why would I want to be mature or nice? >:(

We should have a f@cktard rating. If you get banned enough you can only post in the f@cktard forum.

You'll fit in just fine in SC... :P;):D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Come on over to SC.. I am already used to it...what is just one more in the mix...:ph34r:

Just give it back to them... I thrive on it:)

My Dad always told me that if he wanted my opinion, he would let me know what it was. He has since passed away and he never told me, so I guess I have no opinion...:D:D:D

:):):)

:P:P:P

My Dad always told me that if he wanted my opinion, he would let me know what it was. He has since passed away and he never told me, so I guess I have no opinion...:D:D:D

:):):)

:P:P:P

Well, hell, you can just ask ME what you should have an opinion about and what it should be then.

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, hell, you can just ask ME what you should have an opinion about and what it should be then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOL!!!! Let's see, where should I start??? Hmmmm, should I feel insulted that I need to go to you for an opinion, or should I wait until Antifnsocial tells me that it doesn't matter what my/your opinion is before i feel insulted??:S:)

Turtle, I always knew I could count on you!!! Ewe Da Man!!!!!:D:D

Finally...a thread we can all enjoy! :D:D

Maybe this one needs attention, should I feel insulted when people post pictures that require a NSFW rating???:o:$:D:)

The Turtle is in!!! Opinion, one nickle!!:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOL!!!! Let's see, where should I start??? Hmmmm, should I feel insulted that I need to go to you for an opinion, or should I wait until Antifnsocial tells me that it doesn't matter what my/your opinion is before i feel insulted??:S:)

It would be prudent to feel insulted every chance you get and at every turn here - this is the internet and it is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Turtle, I always knew I could count on you!!! Ewe Da Man!!!!!:D:D

Finally...a thread we can all enjoy! :D:D

I do what I can to help.:P

Maybe this one needs attention, should I feel insulted when people post pictures that require a NSFW rating???:o:$:D:)

Absolutely not - expecially Billy Vance's attachments.

The Turtle is in!!! Opinion, one nickle!!:P

Lets not be selling out too cheap here - I should at least be gettin a dollah!:|:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Absolutely not - expecially Billy Vance's attachments.

Sir, Truer words, never spoken, Billy, I now have an opinion about your attachements!:o:P

Lets not be selling out too cheap here - I should at least be gettin a dollah!

Your worth has already exceeded the price!!;)

Turtlespeed for President!! (So long as HH is his Mod.)

Noooo That would mean I'd be posting all by myself!

*scratches head, hampster starts moving"

Actually, some of my fave peeps too piss off, would be stuck there with me. Might be fun.
:D

"Diligent observation leads to pure abstraction". Lari Pittman