waltappel

That *one* song

On a slightly different theme, let's talk about that *one* song.

If I were stuck on a desert island with my guitar and mp3 player and I could choose only one song to play along with the rest of my life, it would be lights, by Journey. Yeah, I know it's an old song but every time I hear it my mind wanders off toward some wonderful place where I'm slow dancing with HER and we're gazing into each others eyes and living only in the moment.

So what's that *one* song for you?

Walt

Love the lyrics, love the music, love his voice. It's one of the few songs I've been listening to basically my entire life, and I'm still not sick of it! Also dating hippies in high school that played it/sang it for me didn't hurt either :ph34r:

If I could pick *two* songs, the other would be "Karma Police" by Radiohead. If you let me go to three songs, it's "Humpty Dance."

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

If I were stuck on a desert island with my guitar and mp3 player and I could choose only one song to play along with the rest of my life, it would be lights, by Journey. Yeah, I know it's an old song but every time I hear it my mind wanders off toward some wonderful place where I'm slow dancing with HER and we're gazing into each others eyes and living only in the moment.

Walt

The entire Led Zeppelin 8-track I was listening to when I lost my virginity. :o:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Dude, there is no way that I could pick just one song. I have way too many favorites. The first song that came to mind however was:

Dire Straits, Sultans of Swing.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

If I'm gonna get stuck on a desert island, I might as well be stuck with some AC/DC classics like Highway To Hell, Let There Be Rock, Thunderstruck, etc... and just headbang like those two rocker dudes from Little Nicky....

:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N9to1auUNTk

Trace bundy is the shit. Check out his other stuff. I can't do anything else when I listen to him play a guitar, even if it ain't his music.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uw15zgMMq9M

^fucking amazing^^^ Watch him play and then destroy like 4 Capo's!! (Best after 2:00)

And here's another, just in case you guys don't wanna look up any of his other stuff, I've made it available...and this is the shit I would listen too!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tKPywPoJiSQ
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Hmm, this'll be a song you never heard of, by a band you never heard of. It's "Fly" by a band called Boxelder, from Jupiter, FL. Definitely one I can listen to over and over again. If not that, then another of their called "Days."
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

The entire Led Zeppelin 8-track I was listening to when I lost my virginity. :o:D

wow, most people barely make it through one song!:D

:D That was the longest night of my life I think. Poor guy. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Walt

You said 8-track...;);):o:o

Cant remember who sings it,(hell its even on my fathers memorial DVD) but the theme song from Greatest American Hero..
"Flying away on a wing and a prayer.....who could it be.....beieve it or not its just me..."

Walt

Cant remember who sings it,(hell its even on my fathers memorial DVD) but the theme song from Greatest American Hero..
"Flying away on a wing and a prayer.....who could it be.....beieve it or not its just me..."

The only song I know with "wing and a prayer" is Learning To Fly by Pink Floyd.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Not floyd...Ahhhh come on, you have to remember Greatest American Hero. The blond curly hair guy with the red suit.

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIi7uvn6tm4

Not floyd...Ahhhh come on, you have to remember Greatest American Hero. The blond curly hair guy with the red suit.

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIi7uvn6tm4

Gawwwd I hated that show. :D

Sorry, don't know the song or who sang it.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hey J, here ya go. :)
Believe It or Not, It’s Just Me

Look at what’s happened to me,
I can’t believe it myself.
Suddenly I’m up on top of the world,
It should’ve been somebody else.

Believe it or not,
I’m walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free-.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it’s just me.

It’s like a light of a new day-,
It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in,
Making all of my wishes come true-.

Believe it or not,
I’m walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Who could it be?

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Walt

"Believe It Or Not" - Joey Scarbury
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hey J, here ya go. :)
Believe It or Not, It’s Just Me

Look at what’s happened to me,
I can’t believe it myself.
Suddenly I’m up on top of the world,
It should’ve been somebody else.

Believe it or not,
I’m walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free-.
Who could it be?

It’s like a light of a new day-,
It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in,
Making all of my wishes come true-.

Believe it or not,
I’m walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Who could it be?

"Believe It Or Not" - Joey Scarbury

ahhhhh i i am touched... friends got to love em.

thanks guys
J

actually, this is my song. They met me and wronte the song for me.lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nwz7zllO58I
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?