DeNReN

Baby Bunnies

Woke up this morning to see the neighbor's cat patrolling the back yard.
Cool! Maybe there will be one or two less rabbits!:)
Crap!>:( Now there is a damn rabbit dining in the backyard and the cat is nowhere in sight.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Mice are vermin, not rabbits...my bunnies took great offense to your statement....>:(

I've got two sweet little babies that you just have to make sure they have something fun to play with, chew and enjoy...pine cones are one of their favorites.;)

If they are in OZ and near me they are on their way to becoming stews, and felt
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When I was a little girl, we had a cat that had a knack for sniffing out the bunny nests. Every evening there would be a brown streak with a white streak following close behind. We'd scoop the cat up, catch the bunnies and take them back to the vacinity they came from.

I'll bring you some lower east side new york horseradish, straight from the root, like us Jews eat. You'll cry.

Lots of Americans eat horseradish. But it is served to them in Sushi restaurants, colored green, and mis-identified as "Wasabi". I have never found "Wasabi" in the supermarket that actually contained Wasabi.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think they're precious! Count me on the side of "bunnies are adorable" in this particular thread. I live on a lot that backs up to a large open field, so our neighborhood has a pretty healthy population of bunnies around and I can't say that I've ever had major issues with destruction in the yard because of it. We have bigger problems to deal with--foxes, coyotes, raccoons . . . .
TPM Sister #102

>:(>:(:P

Remind me to never invite you home after the DZ!:P

Oy, NEVER invite me home after visiting your DZ:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

RABBIT STEW
1 three pound rabbit
6 small onions, chopped
1 bay leaf
½ cup chopped celery
2 tsp. salt
2 cups diced carrots
3 raw potatoes, cut up
3 tbs. flour
1 tbs. chopped parsley

Clean rabbit and soak in salted water. Drain, disjoint it in pieces for serving and place in a large kettle with onions, bay leaf, celery and salt. Cover with cold water and cook slowly until tender, about two hours. Add chopped carrots and potatoes and continue cooking until these vegetables are done. Smooth flour with a little cold water and add slowly. When thickened, add chopped parsley and serve.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

RABBIT STEW
1 three pound rabbit
6 small onions, chopped
1 bay leaf
½ cup chopped celery
2 tsp. salt
2 cups diced carrots
3 raw potatoes, cut up
3 tbs. flour
1 tbs. chopped parsley

Clean rabbit and soak in salted water. Drain, disjoint it in pieces for serving and place in a large kettle

No, the loin sections should always be separated for grilling or frying. The rest is best for stewing.

Jeff