jasonRose

Weekend numbers!!

Humps: Jumps: Beer Owed

:$: 9or10 : :D :D :D

Did a free fly 400th with some great friends.
Completed my coach rating.
Touched end cells with a friend. (planned)
Fell in love with a spinletto.

Great weekend although I have to hit the books now.:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

0:9:1

Slow weekend but had a blast.

Troy is that the first time you jumped a canopy smaller than a 150? See you shouldn't admit to owing beer.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

2 : 12 : 1

Woo-hoo! sweet weekend at SDC!!:)
Ok, good weekend doesn't necessarily mean good jumps. I think we funneled 10 of the 12 exits. But there was a hilarious moment when Tracy didn't slam on the brakes soon enough from a dive and did a spectacular flip right into me. B| And we did finally nail the exit after 4 tries ("nail" term used lightly :D). But the skies were clear, the winds were calm, no one got hurt, and we had a ball. Ya, good times!!:)
Beer owed for my first jumps from a PAC750. Didn't like it much. Felt claustrophobic inside the plane and the door is way too small. Ya, what can I say -- I'm an Otter snob. ;)

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

0:6:1

made my first wingsuit jumps and had a blast! The last two were incredibly smooth and I covered well over a mile, maybe a mile and a half. The freefall time was ridiculous! Damn... I want my own birdman suit! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

made my first wingsuit jumps and had a blast! The last two were incredibly smooth and I covered well over a mile, maybe a mile and a half. The freefall time was ridiculous! Damn... I want my own birdman suit! :D

Hey!!! Who let you fly one of those things???? No fair!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hey!!! Who let you fly one of those things???? No fair!!!

skymonkeyone brought one of his suits for me to try, and Blaine took me through the first jump briefing. The first jump was naturally, somewhat wobbly and the opening on deployment was weird. Got the marks on my helmet from the riser slap. The last two jumps were just awesome and smoooooth... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:|:3::D

Just got my brand new, fresh off the sewing machine, right out of the back of the UPS truck, Ghost wing suit. Put 3 jumps on it and it was shweeeeeeet. Beer paid for that. Last jump of the day was a Birdeo with Headlicker as rider and Johnsw71 tracking right along side. Went off without a hitch. Fun as hell to be in a WS and have non-wingsuiters being able to fly with you. Then went out to dinner for some tasty Indian food.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:|:9:2

First succesful wingsuit rodeo with one of the manifest girls riding me, and a personal best off landing distance of about 4.8 miles:$ (measured on Google Earth).

Seperate jumps, luckily:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Fand a personal best off landing distance of about 4.8 miles:$ (measured on Google Earth).

I'm sorry but you have to tell us the story behind that one. ;)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

:):4:0

Frustrating weekend over all.....seemed to have forgotten how to flare and fly my canopy over the weekend and crashed and burned all weekend long >:(>:(>:(>:(>:( - Did get us a little extra altitude on the first jump sunday for flashing the pilot:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

1:1:1

Rig reserve is out of date, so can't jump til i find a rigger up here not too busy to pack it (grrrr....),

but

the new DZO of A.S.S. felt sorry for me and allowed me to jump his rig, so got a jump out before clouds started rolling in around 9PM :(:S

Owe beer for 1st jump at A.S.S!!! :):ph34r:

Freaking awesome place, by the way!!! :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Fand a personal best off landing distance of about 4.8 miles:$ (measured on Google Earth).

I'm sorry but you have to tell us the story behind that one. ;)

Which mistake do you want to hear about first?:P

First jump of the day, wingsuit, blanket cloud from about 2k up to 3.5 or so and a huge delay in the middle of jumprun while the guys in front were buggering about with the door of the Skyvan:S

Didn't recognise a single landmark once I cleared the cloud under canopy but luckily spotted a group of vehicles parked up by a roadside so I landed next to them and got a lift back. After that it actually turned into a pretty good day:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

0:0:0

0: It's been so fricken long I don't quite remember what it's like anymore. Seriously can it grow back?

:(

I have this friend, Jeremy. Maybe he can help. I think he posted on here earlier.B| I'd offer to help you out, but my wife made me quit seeing other women when we got married.;)
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

0:0:0

0: It's been so fricken long I don't quite remember what it's like anymore. Seriously can it grow back?

:(

I have this friend, Jeremy. Maybe he can help. I think he posted on here earlier.B| I'd offer to help you out, but my wife made me quit seeing other women when we got married.;)

LOL yeah I think she would object, and somehow even with my bf being overseas, I think he'd object too LOL ;) And poor Jeremy having friends try and get him laid hehehe :D