pre7117

GPS is the shit

Last week got a TomTom and I think this is the best invention ever. I use this thing everywhere I go. I even use it when I go to work and back:S I try messing with it and not going the way it tells me and it still knows whats up. I really gte to try it out on the way to Summerfest this weekend, I cant wait to see if I get therr:P
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

We thought GPS would help us a lot when we rented a car in France. It helped us know which direction we were going but it didn't help at all when it started talking to us in French! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ah...I don't know if this one spoke other languages, the manual was in French. I'm glad you're having fun with yours though. :)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Give me your zip, I want to see if it can find you

Maybe I don't want to be found. ;)

Problem is, John, that we are of a different generation when standards counted for something and definitions for words meant what they always had meant.... Standards have slipped sir.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Problem is, John, that we are of a different generation when standards counted for something and definitions for words meant what they always had meant.... Standards have slipped sir.

Right... and I am sure the generation before you thought just as highly of your generation. :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

All the cool kids are doing it

Well then, I guess I don't need to be "cool".

Well I for one won't stand for this travesty of degrading our culture in this manner. By gosh, the word "shit" used to stand for something, and now they've got it meaning the opposite of what it used to be. That's going to cause widespread confusion across generations of Americans. I won't have it! I insist that calling something "shit" is a bad thing, and that's they way it should stay! Who's with me on this? Are you a classical "shit" supporter, or a new-age "shit" re-constructionist?