pre7117

GPS is the shit

You think your GPS receiver is the shit? You should see one of the ones I am playing with, as in jumping out of planes with. THIS thing does everything short of wiping your ass when you're done ( but I heard they were making a backpack module that could do that). Take a look at the list of features this thing can have. It wouldn't surprise me to see cops carrying this thing around with the breathalyzer attachment in the near future. Give it time and I wouldn't be surprised if this technology gets smaller and finds its way into mainstream society like in car GPS has recently.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

How much are one of those at GSA pricing?

Depending on how you configure it, it can get expensive but figure in the neighborhood of $4500.00 as a baseline price.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Damn I don't think they will gor for that :( They won't even buy us a new ambulance. So what if our vehicle is older than we are supposed to use based on GSA policy.

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Dig around that site a little bit, you might be surprised. That device may end up in your hands as well one day since it can handle some Medical related tasks among other things.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

you know welch allyn makes a portable ekg type machine. but i want omething thats more like a propaq that i can externally pace with. military is playing catch up with technology these days but it seems that technology advances too quickly for the military to be able to keep up. we tend to buy things that last 20 years with the mentality of if it aint broke dont fix it. but it is what it is. the department of defence. hoo ray:S

Fly it like you stole it