RkyMtnHigh

Ugly Feet Contest

Here are my Ugly Feet. (hammer toes and all):D..post yours...

Good start; Now can you work your way North, please?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have good prospects out West, Arizona in particular as well as New Mexico...I'm coming home..eventually...hang tight;)

I have good prospects out West, Arizona in particular as well as New Mexico...I'm coming home..eventually...hang tight;)

Hey...move to Texas. I got a good job offer there today. :)
Oh, back to the cute toes and freckle. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:o
Well, actually I was talking about anatomical North, not geographic North.:|
But now I'm curious; Why are you looking to move?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I left Colorado after 21 yrs and didn't think I'd miss the West so much...but after my experience in South Florida, and now Georgia, I realize that I fit into the West culture much better...I'm "homesick". Furthermore, the money for my industry is much better out there...miss that too.

Come ON Already!!!! Someone post your Ugly Feet or Pretty Feet if you're so proud;):D

Hate to break it to you Katee, but feet aren't that high on the list of body parts men like to look at, (unless there are nice legs attached).:P

I'm at work without a digital camera, but I have pretty basic guy feet.

I like your French nail polish job on your toes.:)
Howja get them hammer toes? Do they bug you?

Once the jump season is over here in GA (too cold) I'm planning to get my right foot fixed (then left) but the right is painful...the 2nd toe cramps up especially when I wear heels all day..and I have a slight bunyon as well which is hard to see on that same foot. What caused it is being BROKE as shit as a college student and living on $400/month and not being able to afford the proper sized shoes..I used to force my feet into size 9 when I was a size 10 or more. Not many stores carried my real size back then..they stopped at 9s and medium width or wider...I was a 10 1/2 AA or AAA. Special order=$100 or more per pair of shoes.

My feet and toes are covered with chigger and mosquito bites. B|

And I'm moving to Texas. Go figure. :D

You'll really enjoy the fire-ant bites!:D

I had a really BAD bunion on my foot a few weeks ago. This is after the surgery and it looks so much better. The nurse wrote the word "yes" on it so the Dr. would know which one to cut up. The yellow ball is the top of the three inch long rod going through all the bones to hold them together. They had to slice the bunion off, slice the bone below and above the toe joint and realign it all.

I had a really BAD bunion on my foot a few weeks ago. This is after the surgery and it looks so much better. The nurse wrote the word "yes" on it so the Dr. would know which one to cut up. The yellow ball is the top of the three inch long rod going through all the bones to hold them together. They had to slice the bunion off, slice the bone below and above the toe joint and realign it all.

Ouch... my wife has really really bad bunions herself and one of these days she is going to have both feet done...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban