NWFlyer

Weekend Numbers 8/4-8/5

Okay, so mine are for more than the weekend but I just rolled in from the Prairie.

B|:8:1

Beer owed for participation in my first record attempts ... a 36-way that would have been the Montana womens' record had we succeeded. We planned three attempts; our second was beautiful with only one out, but our third was our worst attempt. Oh well, I had great fun, learned a lot, and got to meet and jump with some very cool women.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:(:2:0

Was Pissy Friday night and all day Saturday so I through myself a pitty party. Two fun sit-fly jumps before sunset Saturday. Winded out on Sunday. Played Doc's new Wii games. Got beat playing golf but kicked Nick's ass in bowling!

1 (with righty, what can I say I was tired):12:2
Twelve fun jumps over the weekend.

Beer owed:

First jumps on a new demo canopy
First time dropping my camcorder :(. It hit the carpet first and then bounced to the hard floor. No cracks and it turns on and still records. I think I dodged a bullet.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

1 nasty case of road rash:6:0

Wiped out big time on the rollerblades Friday so now my left leg looks like someone took a grater to it. B| 6 jumps on Saturday. Worked on the sitflying with a tandem, did some RW and that was about it.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

1 nasty case of road rash:6:0

Wiped out big time on the rollerblades Friday so not my left leg looks like someone took a grater to it.

Ummm dude... stick to skydiving... :P:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[:/]:1::D:D

Beer owed for first nekkid jump and #100... all in one. 1 case paid, glad I only bought one though... I drank half of what I bought.:S Everyone cut out early for some reason. Saturday night, I buy beer, people leave... hmmm, I don't suppose it has anything to do with the fact that a large group of them just saw my penis, does it?:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

:)
Had a blast(as usual) at LP. Did some sweet RW jumps. Put about 8 more jumps on my WS. Helped three new birds join the flock. On my last jump of the boogie, had a hard pull that almost made me go silver. That last HARD tug on the hacky finally got it out. Was in the saddle just above my hard deck. Just as I got stood up, I see my fellow flocker in a fast spinning main mal that ended in a reserve ride. I won't identify him because he was pissed he tossed his handles.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:), 21, 0

21 4-way video jumps, made my 500th on sun!

but did you do it nekkid?:o

also, i do believe any jump number ending in "00" necessitates beer:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

;):6:0

Was as Summerfest all week. Ended the trip with a cutaway. >:(

Glad you are safe and sound! Did you recover your main and freebag?

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

[:/]-9-2

I've been on women's record jumps before but my beer is for jumping out of the skyvan on that record attempt. Very fun!! Kind of tingly! Whee! :o I also owe beer because after 24 years of skydiving that was the first time being at a DZ without JohnMitchell! OMG! I probably should owe beer for seeing naked people at a boogie but...

I did surprisingly well at LP. Stayed out of the sun... Had my umbrella out the whole time (geek) until it busted on that wedding jump into the brewery, where I landed two miles out and I had to miss the wedding for oxygen. But hey! I'm still skydiving so it's all good huh?! :S

LP is a total blast! :D Planning next years trip with a sturdier umbrella. B|

Resting up for the Leap For Lupus boogie now!

Actually, it wasn't even my main. :)I was jumping a demo that was hooked up backwards. :o Note to self - always double check these things!
I thought (for about 2 seconds) about trying to land it but was over corn fields with tall trees and a river behind me. And I was just under my decision making altitude. So, decision made.
The main ended up in the river and a local brought it back. Freebag and pilot chute had to be replaced.:(

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.