sartre

CONGRATULATIONS JEWELS!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
:)B|

WELL ITS ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!! GEEZ....you can only do the tunnel for so long without jumping and I was gettin tired of knockin you about it :P

How'd it go, I want to know everything....did they let you do head down hahaha

So get off AFF and get your A-license so you can come to MOAB and we can jump!!!

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

You are ALL so sweet! Thank you! :)
I think I spent a good part of the ride to altitude telling Jason that I didn't think I could get out the door, but he just smiled at me and nodded yes . . . and then the green light went on. I think I said, with some panic, "NOW?!" :D Anyway, I spent the first three seconds on the hill thinking, "I am NEVER doing this again." Then by the time I got to four, I was in free fall and thought, "Okay, I can do this." :)
Thanks for the giant canopy and the great radio instructions, Jason, but most especially for getting me out the door. It only took a year. Okay, a little under a year. My tandem was August 20, 2006. In another 23 years, I might have my A. ;)

TPM Sister #102

THANKS! I told them that I planned to milk as much pleasure out of my Level 1 as possible and I think I'm doing that. I have had a ridiculous grin all afternoon.

so did they release you on AFF1 :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

THANKS! I told them that I planned to milk as much pleasure out of my Level 1 as possible and I think I'm doing that. I have had a ridiculous grin all afternoon.

so did they release you on AFF1 :)

ROFL--No, but Jason only had me with one hand for a lot of it. Trust me, it's not like that. I plan on having a nice, boring progression. I'm saving head down for the tunnel and am perfectly happy with being able to get out the door and find the dropzone (even if I still land off). I also plan to stay on the radio until they refuse to let me have it anymore and may be the only skydiver ever to refuse to down size. ;)
TPM Sister #102

THANK YOU!!! No one has ever before tried to get as much mileage out of a Level 1 jump but MAN that was a lot of work to get me to do it! :)
It was much, much, much better than my tandem was, and that's no knock to my TI. He was the best I could've asked for. They're just entirely different jumps.

(I'm sorry I didn't get a PM sent to tell you, but sartre got all excited and had to tell on me! ;))

TPM Sister #102

(I'm sorry I didn't get a PM sent to tell you, but sartre got all excited and had to tell on me! ;))

Payback is a bitch! :D:D

ROFL, yeah but it is SO WORTH IT!! :D:D:D

It's a day later and I'm still grinning like there's something just not quite . . . right about me. :)
TPM Sister #102

Thanks!! If we could just find a way to avoid having to actually EXIT the plane, I'd be good to go! ;)

As for the smile, I'm afraid we're too late. I think people already wonder about me enough as it is. This just confirms it. :S

TPM Sister #102

Yeah, I just can't relate when people don't immediately understand that whole business about being in love with the sky. I may be slow at getting around to doing this, but I completely understood it from before I did my tandem. I was lost after my first tunnel flight. Now it's just . . . worse. :D

TPM Sister #102