Thanatos340

How do you deal with Annoying people??

I'm planning a jumping vacation and several people have told me to go to The Farm. So, if I promise not to be annoying, can I drink all your beer?

The farm rocks. Just hide your beer. Hey, if i am not there lock it in the camper. You know there's fucking losers at every dz i guess. no job no money always begging for beer and food.lol. Oh, the manifest woman is awesome, i meant shannon everyone:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

True. Well if I recall, at my house I'm the one who stocks the fridge with beer. Though I'm not the one who drinks it. I like to have some for company.

Very interesting point...and interesting place to make it...

last time I heard anything mentioned about it (beer in the fridge)...you had started a new 'program' and asked me to finish the beer because you weren't drinking it - you even said - 'get rid of it so I'm not tempted'. Then, if i recall correctly there was a gathering at the place that left an abundance of beer. So, going off what I last 'heard' - I thought by drinking it I was still helping.

Here's where I guess the miscommunication happened:
a) if you bought all that beer for 'guests' and I depleted it without re-stocking - then I apologize for that - I hadn't realised the 'beer rules' changed.
b) if I 'owe' beer - please tell me (you can even PM me, text me email me)...I'll buy a case next time I'm in the store. I haven't bought groceries in 3 weeks, and I'm almost never home - so reminders are appreciated. There's a 12pack in there now - feel free to drink it all. I hope this will ease the blow. You're welcome to my bottle of wine as well.
c)I didn't realize that names were now being thrown out on a public forum to discuss things that take place in my own home....so Kristi - when you have a problem with your roommate's actions - please address him directly. It's very embarrassing to be told WEEKS later by people you spend occasional time with that your own roommate has problems with you
d)also, I'll be sure to get some extra beers for your 'guests' next time I'm out...that will probably fall when I'm not working 24hour shifts, going to paramedic school full-time, skydiving on the weekends as a job, and trying to sleep in there somewhere. I only ask, kindly, that you remind your 'guests' that the room next to your sleep deprived roommate is not a by-the-hour hotel room.

I hope this hasn't been read in anger or defense, Kristi...I guess I'm hurt that we haven't been talking lately...AT ALL...and then I find out my so-called 'dirty laundry' is being aired in the open.

And to anyone else reading this...MYOFB!!!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

And to anyone else reading this...MYOFB!!!!

:D:D:Dyou just made everybody elses business:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2 wrongs dont make a right;) but four lefts can bring you back where you started:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If I was you (but I'm not), I would just send them over to Lee's trailer. :ph34r:

There is a reason they're called "DZ bums".

P.S.- I met and jumped with another Brandy this weekend. I felt bad that I didn't remember her. That is if I'd ever met her.

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

you have Birmingham Ogres kick their ass.

I learned long ago, If you are going to sucker punch someone larger than you, Best to use a Brick and then run like hell.:D:D I guess some others needed a little help learning that one.

And after you Sucker Punch someone, Dont think saying "I tap out" is going to make then stop Kicking your ass. They get to hit you untill they are tired of hitting you. Thems the rules.:D:D:D

Nice post. I don't know why you couldn't have come upstairs and said all that.
And I never changed the beer rules! Everyone knows that you don't replace a twelve pack each of Corona, Stella, and Sam Adams with ONE twelve pack of Miller Lite. I don't really give a shit about you drinking my beer.. just leave some of the good stuff for guests. I am not the kind of friend who would make Jello Jay drink a Miller Lite. :S:P

I am not the kind of friend who would make Jello Jay drink a Miller Lite.

You are not big enough or Bad enough to make me drink Miller light!! I got standards!! (Well atleast when it come to Beer):P:D.

Now you and Blaine go kiss and make up (privately) before I go and pull a Birmingham Ogre on both your asses.

I am not the kind of friend who would make Jello Jay drink a Miller Lite.

You are not big enough or Bad enough to make me drink Miller light!! I got standards!! (Well atleast when it come to Beer):P:D.

Now you and Blaine go kiss and make up (privately) before I go and pull a Birmingham Ogre on both your asses.

The thread should be HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU STEAL SHIT BEFORE GETTING KICKED OFF A DZ?

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

What would you do if your DZ was invaded by Annoying People?

You know the type that just Drink all your beer, Never have any cash and just sit around to see what they can get free next? Basically Bums.

I honestly think I am Going to put up a Velvet Rope and hire a Door Person for the DZ Trailer. "Sorry, But your name isn’t on the list. Try again next week".:P:D:D

DUDE - WTF? I haven't been there in MONTHS.[:/]

Why you gotta out me like that? What - Do I look like Pyke to you?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just kiddin' Blaine

:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Same here. But only a couple times. When it gets to be every single night every weekend with them coming by "hey Dude, Can I get a beer".. Time to tell the to FUCK OFF!!
You can only be nice for so long.

What you say makes so much sense it is staggering some freeloaders cannot get it. The give and take of beer is not 100% even all the time but you would expect that stigma alone would stop people from drinking disproportionately more than they give. Apparently it doesn't.

Most freeloaders do eventually get a reputation and find it increasingly harder to find a sucker who will subsidize them. Someone just needs to be willing to be the first bad guy to put him in his place before others follow suit.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

The thread should be HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU STEAL SHIT BEFORE GETTING KICKED OFF A DZ?

Apparently more than,
- getting caught stealing red-handed 3 times
- double-, triple- and quadruple-fisting and then taking it back to his trailer to hide and being told numerous times to quit
- starting 2 fights
- trashing the place every week
- breaking DZ equipment numerous times
- packing slammers numerous times
- owing money forever and suckering people into more "loans"
- ad infinitum
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Someone just needs to be willing to be the first bad guy to put him in his place before others follow suit.

Suggestions for handling someone who "just doesn't get it and never will"?

For someone who will steal it from you after you "put him in his place"?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Can't you just argue in the same house.:D sounds like clay is on the computer

We're just here to entertain you, Lee.

Awesome, we don't get much of that since clay and his drunken posting has come to an end. You know he's bigtime now his picture is in parachutist. Maybe it is our duty to buy the beer for the next norman kent