ntrprnr

So how weird am I? I kinda want to get Pepper Sprayed...

I was lucky. The concentration of CS we used in solution was enough to not really bother me. I was of the lucky few who didn't get badly affected. Which unfortunately meant I was the one who was often rolling on the floor with people in a contaminated environment.

Ahhh... I miss those days :(

well.. i'm trained to spray others and train them too,

the coast guard way is to spray you, then make you fight for a minute ie kick and punch at someone holding a punching bag, while holding your eyes open, then draw a fake weapon down on them.. then when the trainer (me) says break then you can rinse your eyes..

and yeah.. you're crazy.. i wouldnt do it again if someone paid me

Peter don't do it! I haven't been sprayed, but, the CO's were doing training one afternoon and had been spraying OC. I was at least 1/2 mile away from the area where they were spraying. First, I smelled a wonderful aroma, then my eyes burned like hell. don't do it peter. have someone like maggot get sprayed. the ranch expects that sort of thing from him. :D

thanks for the tip aggiedave. I'll keep that in mind if I ever get sprayed.

8 times my friend,, i have been sprayed with LEO mist, cone, and foam.. i actually would say not to do it, but it does give you an intense pain and stinging without long term effects that you normally cant feel without breaking a body part.. so if you are seeking new territory to explore, it is "fun" that way. i can tell you taking a bar of soap and rubbing it on your eyeball after feels great.. use a light freshwater stream (hose is better than bucket as it lingers in the bucket) across your eye and get some wind/ fresh air onto your eyes by walking around to de-contaminate.. expect to get a small 2nd go around after you take a shower as it gets in your hair and eyebrows.. if you have any questions PM me and i can give you the lowdown..

sorry we never met in NY, i am back in CA

P
dont let life pass you by

Why not just go see your friendly local army training post and ask for a tour of the gas chamber?

CS is nothing compared to being actively sprayed...

Ok, I wouldn't know. I have never been singled out and attacked with the stuff. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Just go hang around the parking lot of a local nightclub around closing time, and harass the babes as they are leaving. It shouldn't take long to find one with pepper-spray.:ph34r:

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Why not just go see your friendly local army training post and ask for a tour of the gas chamber?

CS is nothing compared to being actively sprayed...

Ok, I wouldn't know. I have never been singled out and attacked with the stuff. :P

if you have enough LEO friends and family.. one of them will always want to try out their latest toys and techniques on you...fyi 'bean bag' shotgun rounds REALLY sting even through a flack vest :D