flygirl1

I'm a private pilot!!!

That's great. What are you going to do now? Use it for work? or pleasure?

Well I thing I going to get my instrument rating eventually but, that's it I'm just flying for fun:)

Congrats!!!!!! but with a 100 hrs logged, sounds like somebody has already been "flying for fun!":ph34r::D...... Start on instrument rating asap. no delays cause it's easy to put it off......

Congrats! I know you've been working on it for awhile now! Are you going to start working on your instrument or are you satisfied with the private for now?

I think I'm going to start my instrument training soon. at leased the ground school part. I'm already signed up for the ground school when they get enough peopleB|
Fly like a girl

with a 100 hrs logged, sounds like somebody has already been "flying for fun!":ph34r::D......

Guilty as charged:)

everybody does it!! I had over 65 hrs before I got my private. Somedays, you just want to go up without an instructor and just have fun.:)

Yep, My instructor was also a friend of mine and came along on a washington trip to get my cat with me so I could fly:)
Fly like a girl

Very awesome!! Now when i come to CA you can fly me around instead of driving me around. :)

I'm more then happy to fly you around up here as long as we can go to the aquarium this time. I've been wanting to go ever since all of us got turned away last year but, I need an excuseB|
Fly like a girl

:D? What do you think this is skydiving?? People should owe you :D for this one!

I know but, I thought it was worth celebratingB| Plus this weekend was my first 2 jumps with out pain since my surgery so I guess beer was owed for that too:P

course, buying :D for your instructor is always a nice thing to do.

Brian offered to take him on a tandem since he was his instructor as well. He did 3 static line jumps in the military on rounds and always told us he wanted to jump again and experience free fall:)

Now here's a question - do you owe :D for the first time dropping jumpers as a pilot?

Humm that's a tough one
Fly like a girl