skinnyshrek

The roast billy vance thread, now this is funny shit

I don't have a dog in this fight,

Get the fuck off our boards, Vick! >:(

Wow, where did that come from.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

ahhh man i am slow tonight sorry just got in from work...damn my boss is a dick:D Tomorrow is looking like a long one also.
So, your associating 2 fatbastard with vick i see now...Yes, i see the resemblence when he gets a suntan

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ah well...2fat, Vick, dogfighting, all aside...I was just trying to get Squeak to bite on my 'Corporate Australia' thread. >:(:D

It'll either elicit the desired response or be smote into the recycle bin...prolly after I log off, one way or the other. :D

It has been far too peaceful in this Bonfire lately. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wow Billy, they really hate you. and it amuses me! I always enjoy when someone says that one person is not being mature yada yada yada, by talking smack, and then they turn around and go full force, worse than the person they are griping about. .. Thank you, asc for the entertainment.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I dont think anyone on here really has any room to talk about someone wasting there time posting on forums. Take a look around at the post numbers under these peoples names.

:)

```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Wow Billy, they really hate you. and it amuses me! I always enjoy when someone says that one person is not being mature yada yada yada, by talking smack, and then they turn around and go full force, worse than the person they are griping about. .. Thank you, asc for the entertainment.

No kidding. You saw Corn's post huh? :D Somebody in this thread said something about grow up and stop being a 13 year old, and then you see what they wrote on their forum. :S Makes you wonder how old these guys really are. 18-22 is my guess for most of them.

Still, that's the funniest personal attack I have ever had.

Sure, I crossed the line a few times in the past, I'll give you that, and I apologize. But don't you people down there ever think that because you work for a couple of BLEEPs (I mean Ben and Cary, NOT Rob and Laura, mind you), that you should be immune to criticism, because after all, you ARE supporting two very hated people in this sport (B&C). So many people have quit working for them and moved on. And more will follow.

Oh and Fincher, do all the downwind landings you want and get dirty. I don't care. That was still a shitty demo. Demos are not the place to do them. I DON'T DO downwinders at the DZ or anywhere BECAUSE they go against the flying/landing pattern. I'm not that stupid. And yes I have jumped several times this year, most recently a week and a half ago. And Yarak, wow, you just wasted what, half an hour melting your calculator AT WORK posting that diatribe? :D:D:D:D So happy I could get into your heads and rile you up like that. :P

If 1/10th of half of 1% of the jumpers in the US hate me, I'm perfectly fine with that. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It has been far too peaceful in this Bonfire lately. B|

So, since you're bored, you're gonna pick on the fat kid. I hope that it really boosts your self esteem.

Two fat kids in a fight is worthless without video. QUICK! Somebody get eyes up in here...:P

Even better...my dumb-ass sis-in-law breeds pitbulls in the south (they fuck anything that moves...kinda like my sis-in-law!) I could get us a couple of pits, Vick can bet on it, and we'd BOTH have dogs in this fight! >:(

Nevermind...the whole fat-kids-fighting-with-pitbulls-bet-on-by-NFL-Quarterback thing is so trite. :|:D
~Jaye

I thought it was funny as hell that they all went to that trouble just to hate me. Most of them have already been banned from here, dontcha know...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Since you edited your post once already, thought I'd quote it for ya, just in case your little 'God-fearing' butt tries to deny it later. :ph34r:

I thought it was funny as hell that they all went to that trouble just to hate me. Most of them have already been banned from here, dontcha know...

:D:D:D:D:D:D
That skinny dude could well do with a decent feed.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

edited to remove video link
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nevermind...the whole fat-kids-fighting-with-pitbulls-bet-on-by-NFL-Quarterback thing is so trite. :|:D

I dunno, it had potential but I'm just not on my game this week. Sorry that I wasted your good lead-in. Maybe we can set up a good fuss later;):)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Dayum, Billy! You sure know how to 'stir the shit'!:D I read all the stuff written on that other board and laughed my ass off! That there's some funny shit... I don't care who you are!:D Can't you just feel the love?:D Hope, you had a Happy Birthday! Keep grinnin'!

Chuck

check this out!!

Since you edited your post once already, thought I'd quote it for ya, just in case your little 'God-fearing' butt tries to deny it later. :ph34r:

I dunno if your quote was meant for me, but just so u know i wasn't in the video, nor there when it was taped, but i am the one who posted this...but if u were referring to me as being "little", well it is not somethin ive ever been referred to as before, but "God-fearing"-i'll admit to that..but hey u have a right to your opinion, so if u think im little, im cool with that...but would suggest u re-think that after lookin at the pic at least..;)

fyi- i never edited my first post of the video!!
"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

If 1/10th of half of 1% of the jumpers in the US hate me, I'm perfectly fine with that. B|

Ok, so... lots of jumpers... carry the one... divided by... add a headache... chop off fingers to make counting easier...

Ok, so, I think I got the right number... is it a brain aneurysm?B|:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hey guys, lay off of livn4dalord33. He's okay. He only posted that link to show how silly they were with that video.

Oh by the way, don't you need a special permit to drop something out of the plane that's gonna fall all the way to the ground without any parachute deployment? Don't you think the FAA is gonna have a field day with this? Maybe you guys would like to take the video down before they do anything. :P

That's the problem with these guys, they post incriminating video and think it's cool and funny. Funny, yes, but cool? I'll leave that to others. :P

I dunno if your quote was meant for me, but just so u know i wasn't in the video, nor there when it was taped, but i am the one who posted this...but if u were referring to me as being "little", well it is not somethin ive ever been referred to as before, but "God-fearing"-i'll admit to that..but hey u have a right to your opinion, so if u think im little, im cool with that...but would suggest u re-think that after lookin at the pic at least..;)

I was the one that called you 'little'. I thought it was pretty small to post something that spiteful about one of our own on our boards.

-but I guess if the object of your attack says that your intentions weren't malicious, I'll take it back. Sorry.
~Jaye

I was the one that called you 'little'. I thought it was pretty small to post something that spiteful about one of our own on our boards.

-but I guess if the object of your attack says that your intentions weren't malicious, I'll take it back. Sorry.

Sure, but I still laughed at his need to post a picture to prove what a big man he is! Not sure what he thought it would accomplish, but whatever. :S
~skysprite