McBeth

How do you deal with anger?

Be nice and buy that perosn a beer.:)

Of course you will need to piss in half of it before you give it to them.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'd pay GOOD money to see that - well, it would have to be start to finish - but - hey -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Be nice and buy that perosn a beer.:)

Of course you will need to piss in half of it before you give it to them.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:DI've seen that before. One was my b/f and the other was my ex b/f who was trying to rekindle the fire and they were at the same place at the same time and kept sending each other drinks back/forth..then they challenged each other to a game of pool..:o...then it got too weird for me so I called a cab and left them to hang out with each other for the rest of the night:ph34r: They actually found some things that they had in common and had a decent night.

Want a beer Jason? :ph34r:;):P

Hmmmm....... How much money do you have turtle.:P
So you coming to the Byron Boogie?

We might NOW!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Want a beer Jason? :ph34r:;):P

Hmmmm....... How much money do you have turtle.:P
So you coming to the Byron Boogie?

We might NOW!!
Not sure who we is, but I would love to see you there!

It WAS Jason and I - but since the fucker cant get his priorities strait . . .

Not sure who we is, but I would love to see you there!

It WAS Jason and I - but since the fucker cant get his priorities strait . . .

Get another person to make it a weeeeee!

Like in the club?

Right now I am so angry at someone I want to explode. There is about an 80% chance I will see this person tonight. How do I deal with this? I would much rather have time to calm down before seeing them, but that might not be an option.

I really just want to hit them over the head with a pint glass. Is that a bad idea?

Yhis is Texas . . . we shoot them.:|
Well it's a good thing I'm not armed :|

What happened to your arms? I guess you really do need a hand!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Right now I am so angry at someone I want to explode. There is about an 80% chance I will see this person tonight. How do I deal with this? I would much rather have time to calm down before seeing them, but that might not be an option.

I really just want to hit them over the head with a pint glass. Is that a bad idea?

I think it's an age thing honestly. As you grow older, closer to your 40s, you'll not feel that way for others. You'll just blow it off and wish them well because the older you get it isn't worth your time to allow them to affect you. It's too much effort to do so. If I were your big sister, I would tell you to go, have fun and ignore that the one who annoys you exists.

I think it's an age thing honestly. As you grow older, closer to your 40s, you'll not feel that way for others. You'll just blow it off and wish them well because the older you get it isn't worth your time to allow them to affect you. It's too much effort to do so. If I were your big sister, I would tell you to go, have fun and ignore that the one who annoys you exists.

Whatever - just shoot 'em

I don't normally get this angry at anyone... and part of the anger was then getting angry at myself for being so angry. Anyway, it was only momentary, I finally had a conversation that I needed to have all week, and fun will be had tonight.

I don't think that's a legal option.:D

There is a .commer who seems to be obsessed with making contact with me, stalks me, and keeps up with my every move. I have this person blocked in every way possible on here, email, myspace, etc and they still attempt to contact me through 3rd parties. I ignore them to the best of my ability yet they still attempt to communicate with me. I'm at a loss of what to do next other than a restraining order. Some people just don't understand that "leave me alone and go away" really means to leave me alone and go away.

I don't think that's a legal option.:D

There is a .commer who seems to be obsessed with making contact with me, stalks me, and keeps up with my every move. I have this person blocked in every way possible on here, email, myspace, etc and they still attempt to contact me through 3rd parties. I ignore them to the best of my ability yet they still attempt to communicate with me. I'm at a loss of what to do next other than a restraining order. Some people just don't understand that "leave me alone and go away" really means to leave me alone and go away.

GAwd, you didn't have to tell on me! Sheesh!:|

:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I don't normally get this angry at anyone... and part of the anger was then getting angry at myself for being so angry. Anyway, it was only momentary, I finally had a conversation that I needed to have all week, and fun will be had tonight.

Pluh-eeeze. You know I'm not gonna be there, right? How much fun can THAT be.

B|
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Lucky You! Glad it's temporary. I've had someone irritating me for a few years. It's like a roach you can't kill.

Don't call me a Roach that's unkind to Roaches:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?