McBeth

How do you deal with anger?

I don't think that's a legal option.:D

There is a .commer who seems to be obsessed with making contact with me, stalks me, and keeps up with my every move. I have this person blocked in every way possible on here, email, myspace, etc and they still attempt to contact me through 3rd parties. I ignore them to the best of my ability yet they still attempt to communicate with me. I'm at a loss of what to do next other than a restraining order. Some people just don't understand that "leave me alone and go away" really means to leave me alone and go away.

So THAT's what the message meant - i thought you were kidding - I'm sorry . . . I'll go away now.:(

Not YOU...dingleberry!:S:ph34r:
It's me isn't it?:ph34r:

2. Don't Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

Hello McBeth,

I know you from Hollister and met you last year at the doomed Christmas boogie at Eloy.

I didn't read this whole thread but I'm sure a lot of people have seconded the quote above.

I’m guessing some guy dissed you and I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately people are sometimes only as loyal as their options.

If you are that angry, I would suggest looking at what this fuckstain did that hurt you so badly and deal with it more constructively. Anger is really just a reaction to fear & hurt. Remeber that.

Keep your head up.

Scott

I have only been really angry a couple times in my life.. I DID NOT like the way I handled it.

After that I learned to walk away and calm down and avoid the idiot that was taunting and trying to piss me off rather than picking him up by the neck and slamming his stupid little head into the wall over and over until he was unconscious.

Hey I was young and impressionable.. and I really did not like the fact of his throwing a knife at me that stuck in the wall above my head>:(

It takes a LOT to get me riled up and most people who try to do that do NOT like the outcome of their actions.

Just walk away from it... best way to protect yourself from idiots.