godfrog

wing suits....landing

There are lots of wingsuit base jump videos out there like that.

But, ahhh.... what do you think his forward speed is?

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

wingsuit landing will be the popular trend before miCHEL fOURNIER JUMPS FROM 40'000M :D

On the contrary. Michel will succeed, it's just that what he is trying to do is extremely difficult (to say nothing of expensive). The only reason he hasn't done it yet it because of technical snafus, not a lack of initiative.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

just saw a video of a guy flying a wing suit down a mountain side very close to the ground! now if he went to a standing position do you think he might be able to land.

Today I saw a guy riding a motorcycle very close to the ground. Now if he got off the bike and went to a standing position do you think he might be able to land?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Today I saw a guy riding a motorcycle very close to the ground. Now if he got off the bike and went to a standing position do you think he might be able to land?

No but i do see professional superbike riders come off at high speeds and survive, often.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.