kenz

britney's comeback!

[
Didn't Britney once get busted for lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live a few years back when the CD player started skipping?

:D

I can't believe i know this but it was Ashlee Simpson. She was lip synching and then realized the music skipped and tried to hide it by doing some stupid dance on stage. Then she ran off. Hilarious:)

I can't believe i know this but it was Ashlee Simpson. She was lip synching and then realized the music skipped and tried to hide it by doing some stupid dance on stage. Then she ran off. Hilarious:)

The music didn't skip. They started the wrong track, it threw her off, and while she was trying to figure out what was going on, her voice magically started singing without her mouth moving.:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Isn't Jewel from Alaska? I think, she's from a military family and not some 'tornado target' up there. I'll tell you what, I never paid her much attention but, since she's been with Ty Murry... she's just all-right!!! She's on Ty's new show 'Celebrity Bull Riding', does a good job and just down to earth.

Chuck

She did grow up in Alaska, but her father was a Mormon, and they lived in very meager accomodations.

Thanks, Billy! I didn't know that about her. She sure did 'rise above'. If, you haven't seen it, check-out 'Celebrity Bullrides' on CMT. Jewel is on there quite often. She's a class act.

Chuck

The music didn't skip. They started the wrong track, it threw her off, and while she was trying to figure out what was going on, her voice magically started singing without her mouth moving.:ph34r:

And thanks to the internet, her little jig lives on...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MziHkbJRMdU :D
~skysprite

I stand corrected! ;)

according to E! her "reps" said nothing to do with shoes - she was pissy about a bunch of other stuff

i'm not wishing anything bad on the girl - i was just embarrassed for her

E! Online
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Every time I swear off this website I find some bullshit to draw me back!

I just watched this video and Britney looks hot. Her face in the beginning looks soo good!

When she turns to the side, you can see a little tummy, but I find it kinda sexy. She’s not 15 anymore, she has the body of a woman.

There is not a guy on this website or the entire world that would not pay money to have sex with her looking like that.

She doesn’t have to perform. Her presence is enough to make any man happy.

Now that is some funny shit.

Okay..now you have to realize that guy had a choice on what to do with his safety pins that night...use them for his diaper or hang up that backdrop evenly.

Obviously, he's not REALLY a Britney fan, cause who cares about underwear if they are a real Brit clone????~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

She doesn’t have to perform. Her presence is enough to make any man happy.>>

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DStop loading your crack pipe so full..... :D:D:D:D:D

Personally, I think I'd pass on the whole boning brittney thing...

I'd rather not acquire ghonnor-herpa-cyphill-itis:D

Plus, with such a downward spiral, It'd be embarrassing to be caught in the middle of the act with her... I mean, what would the children think?:o:D:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Personally, I think I'd pass on the whole boning brittney thing...

I'd rather not acquire ghonnor-herpa-cyphill-itis:D

Plus, with such a downward spiral, It'd be embarrassing to be caught in the middle of the act with her... I mean, what would the children think?:o:D:)

Dude! Get it straight! Its gonorrherpacyphillaids!!:D:D