RkyMtnHigh

Parachutist Mag

It is not boring. It's got great pix, 5 Boogie reviews, the Twin Beech writeup, Parachutist around the world, and other stuff I haven't even gotten to yet. What more do you want?

And oh yeah,my picture is in it too.

Is the Skyfest article in there? Is it? Is it?:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I thumb through 2 or 3 issues a year. The rest just get stacked on an end table. I can't remember the last time I read an article rather than just looking at pictures. :D

Blues,
Dave

Well, damnit! Read mine!:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Well, damnit! Read mine!:P

Which issue is it in and what's it about?

Blues,
Dave

The new one everyone's been talking about in this thread... The skyfest article.B|

The new one everyone's been talking about in this thread... The skyfest article.B|

I rarely read the write-ups on boogies I attended, why in the world would I read about one I didn't? Worst case scenario - it sucked and nobody had any fun. Best case scenario - it rocked and everyone had fun without me. In either case, why would I care? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I rarely read the write-ups on boogies I attended, why in the world would I read about one I didn't? Worst case scenario - it sucked and nobody had any fun. Best case scenario - it rocked and everyone had fun without me. In either case, why would I care? :D

Blues,
Dave

I was looking for more of a critique point of view vise an informative point of view.

September Issue was good, but October is borrrrrrrring.

I sincerely wonder if they will ever learn how to spell my last name correctly.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

September Issue was good, but October is borrrrrrrring.

I sincerely wonder if they will ever learn how to spell my last name correctly.:|

They were gonna spell it right this issue, but I told them you prefer it that way.:P

Meh

I saw some cool pictures. I don't read it much. I was in the bigway RW picture from summerfest. I spend enough time on here that I rarely read many of the articles.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka