CSpenceFLY

If you could bitch slap someone today who would it be?

Oh boy the line starts with the co-worker who wouldn't shut the hell up to save her life. Then it's my boss.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

The person who came up with that commercial for charterphone or something where the black guy comes into his kitchen and sits on the stool and just laughs. SO annoying, especially with that "laugh squeak" underlying, like when you pull apart the lip of a balloon to make that sound, you know?

I HATE it.

Also Michael Vick.
Roll Tide Roll

I spoke to soon! I think someone is going to get a care package... hmm perhaps something that ticks, or rattles - or a penis enlarger. >:(

yup, I'm ready to bitch slap someone in Racine, WI now!!!!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I spoke to soon! I think someone is going to get a care package... hmm perhaps something that ticks, or rattles - or a penis enlarger. >:(

yup, I'm ready to bitch slap someone in Racine, WI now!!!!

g

Oooh I can hand-deliver it for you! I'm in Wausau.:)
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

As long as it's not retroactive to my answers already.

I was thinking it would be optional in each post. For example, the 6th poster in this thread looks like she really needs a good spanking.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

As long as it's not retroactive to my answers already.

I was thinking it would be optional in each post. For example, the 6th poster in this thread looks like she really needs a good spanking.>:(

Better hurry up and get in line!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

right now I would like to bitch slap Andy Copland for sending me a untitled picture of his SHIT!

B|

------------------------------------------------------------

for free? :ohe usually charges for that
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

hmmmm, so far no-one has pissed me off today, so I'm gonna say myself because I'm lacking motivation today.

g

I have to agree with this, myself. I feel like crap sick wise and want to slap myself out of it. :|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

right now I would like to bitch slap Andy Copland for sending me a untitled picture of his SHIT!

B|

------------------------------------------------------------

for free? :ohe usually charges for that

He owes me for that, big time! :|
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...