Superman32

I hate my life

Hoping to get 3-4 hours of sleep tonight.
Lectures tomorrow from 8:00 am to 9:30 PM, with 1 hour for lunch and maybe 1 hour for dinner, that is if they don't run late ... but they will run late.
Little to no sleep tomorrow night, and because I have to write a stupid paper that is due Sat, so there goes most of Sat. too. Lecture all day Sunday.....
it just goes on...

My life is so sad, that I just want to sleep, do my laundry and here's the kicker...I actually would like some time to FUCKING STUDY >:(

I hate my life right now.

Sorry, just felt like bitching.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Lectures tomorrow from 8:00 am to 9:30 PM, with 1 hour for lunch and maybe 1 hour for dinner, that is if they don't run late ... but they will run late.
Little to no sleep tomorrow night, and because I have to write a stupid paper that is due Sat, so there goes most of Sat. too. Lecture all day Sunday.....
it just goes on...

My life is so sad, that I just want to sleep, do my laundry and here's the kicker...I actually would like some time to FUCKING STUDY >:(

I'm up on Peds Ward call right now going out of my mind cause I had to stay up watching my intern and now it's pointless to sleep since I have to switch to night shift for the rest of the month...

Whenever you start to bitch, just remember this:

We asked for it.:P

Are you to the point yet where the next person that says "It'll all be worth it one day" you'll have to seriously resist the urge to dim the life from their eyes?:ph34r:

If it makes you feel any better, I've averaged 4 hours of sleep over the past 2 weeks. I'm hopin' I haven't become an insomniac. I can never seem to get to sleep until at least 2am. [:/]

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'll trade you.

How good are you at scrubbing poopie out of carpets and off of children? ;)

-Oh, and 2 of the three are prognosed (is that correct? :P) to be this way for the rest of their lives.

Hope you weren't planning on having any 'empty nest' getaways in your lifetime...:D:D:D

:|

I didn't mean to make light of a college student's pain, I know it's tough, sugar-bear! I guess I needed to bitch, too. I almost threw in the towel this morning...:P It was so bad that I actually told my kids that I'd be happy when they were all gone to school this morning. I wanted them all out of my house because they were driving me insane. You can only say, "Joey, get out of the kitchen", "Joey, out of the kitchen now", "Joey get out of my kitchen", "Joey I said OUT of the damn kitchen", "Joey DON'T come back in this kitchen", "Joey get out of the kitchen" "JOEY GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD..." so many times in a row before you start banging your own head against windows. :S

Some days I wonder what the hell I'm doing here; I'm obviously not very good at this.

But it will get better! The pendulum has to swing back some times...

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

it just goes on...

I feel ya bro....no worries, we've all been there. Bitch all you want until you feel better...

I'll probably be entering grad school and working next year, so i'll be right up there with you...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I'll trade you.

How good are you at scrubbing poopie out of carpets and off of children? ;)

-Oh, and 2 of the three are prognosed (is that correct? :P) to be this way for the rest of their lives.

Hope you weren't planning on having any 'empty nest' getaways in your lifetime...:D:D:D

:|

I didn't mean to make light of a college student's pain, I know it's tough, sugar-bear! I guess I needed to bitch, too. I almost threw in the towel this morning...:P It was so bad that I actually told my kids that I'd be happy when they were all gone to school this morning. I wanted them all out of my house because they were driving me insane. You can only say, "Joey, get out of the kitchen", "Joey, out of the kitchen now", "Joey get out of my kitchen", "Joey I said OUT of the damn kitchen", "Joey DON'T come back in this kitchen", "Joey get out of the kitchen" "JOEY GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD..." so many times in a row before you start banging your own head against windows. :S

Some days I wonder what the hell I'm doing here; I'm obviously not very good at this.

But it will get better! The pendulum has to swing back some times...

I can just imagine that. It's not funny (I don't think I'd have the patients for it) but yet it is; must be the way you wrote it :P

Wanna make a sitcom together?......We'll all be rich :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

DUDE!!!!

You need rum. :)
(seriously though... there are times where it does suck. Horribly and deeply... but then there are the times that you are doing this for....

Example - Last night SUCKED! On call.. and more psych stuff than ob or gyn. I HATE psych! Espeically the high maintaince needy psych stuff...... but this morning, I saw one of the patients that helps remind me why I'm doing this. Remember those patients that make it worth the pain. Don't be afraid to let them know that you are willing to learn, to give and to sacrifice to help them through some of the hardest times in their life.... Will knowing them, you will LOVE your life.

Seriously.

It only gets worse. But listen to kbordson. She's far more mentally stable than me....lol. Are you mentally stable?

Talk about no sleep. Tonight I had someone take call for me b/c I just didn't feel like it.... and THAT's $$$$$$. Sometimes your sanity is worth a break. It's hard in medical school.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail