bigway

Jack Bauer goes to prison

Too bad his name isn't Britney or Nicole... or 'plumbed' different!
Seems as though, he's facing up to it and willing to serve his time. Also, he can maintain his livlihood.

He's Jack Bauer. He was held in isolation and tortured by the Chinese for several months. What's 48 days in an LA jail?;)

I was thinking the same thing. Paris, Nicole and Lindsey Lohan are all "repeat offenders" as well, not to mention Courtney Love who had assault and drug charges against her in at least 2 states iirc- she went to rehab a few times and never served a day in jail.

Nicole quietly spent what? 12 hours in jail? Lindsey will get about a day, and Paris served less than a week, right? Most in a private "medical ward" and the only reason she was in so long was because she made such an a** out of herself.

Too bad his name isn't Britney or Nicole... or 'plumbed' different!
Seems as though, he's facing up to it and willing to serve his time. Also, he can maintain his livlihood.

He's Jack Bauer. He was held in isolation and tortured by the Chinese for several months. What's 48 days in an LA jail?;)

Piece O' cake! Jack Bauer voice(((((((((((( EVERYBODY... DOWN!!!)))))))))))):D

cHUCK

I was sure it's a spoiler and I was so mad>:(... but now that I've realized that is only about Kiefer going to jail for 2 days, losing the respect of teens & kids who expected more from him, is not so bad anymore:P

Wait ... might still be a spoiler:o. If Bauers goes to jail in the last season (that I didn't see) I'll be like: Damn I was soooo expecting this. That "guy" ruined this season for me:P

I hope you're happy>:(

Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

On day two he will fashion a deadly weapon out of a spork, create a diversionary fight scene on the other side of the barracks, and then slip quietly out of prison hanging underneath the axle of a delivery truck.

Just in time for the next filming episode of "24".

i say good on him. he manned up to his wrongs and is making a deal.

Just a little follow-up... I happened to catch Keith Olberman last night and he was talking about Kiefer Sutherland. What really caught me was when he quoted the arresting officer who said; "Mr. sutherland was probably the most polite drunk he had ever encountered." You never hear anything bad about Sutherland and he struck a deal to serve his 'time' and meet his work commitments, also. Good guy!!!

Chuck