skysprite

Frustrated

The job search is sucking at the moment. Yesterday was a bad day in that department. I am bummed out and wasn't quite able to fully bounce back after yesterday's disappointment.

Help me shake it off! Tell me a story, a joke, inspire me, or something so I can be ready to start fresh again tomorrow!
~skysprite

The job search is sucking at the moment. Yesterday was a bad day in that department. I am bummed out and wasn't quite able to fully bounce back after yesterday's disappointment.

Help me shake it off! Tell me a story, a joke, inspire me, or something so I can be ready to start fresh again tomorrow!

How about a warm bubble bath, a glass of wine and postive thoughts that you will find something soon. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I am sure you will do great. Even though we have never met I can feel your positive vibes and good attitude whenever you make a post.

GOOD employers will want those qualities. Good luck with your job search.

Also stay away from the following questions during the job interview.:)
1. How long does it take your company's bureaucracy to get around to firing someone for poor performance?

2. Does your company's insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition.

3. How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here?

4. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Not if you can prove to them the benefits of increased awareness and coordination leads to better teamwork and general cohesiveness of the workplace.

:)

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

So that gives me an idea...

When you DO get on with a company, organize a team-building outing to the tunnel!

Beats the hell out of the stupid picnic and 3-legged sack races my company did.

WoooHoooo! Company-paid training!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Post your boobies. You'll feel so much after that. I promise.:)

Yeah, but now days employers do internet searches for you to gather additional information about your character. I don't want my boobies to be the reason I was turned down or anything! Thanks for the bad advice!! >:(;):|
~skysprite

:)

:D:D I like it!

Got a call for an interview for Monday, so that's good news on the job search front! Now I get to research the company and position, and figure out whether I should try to commute, take a shuttle bus, carpool, or just move 50 miles if I get the job! But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. *goes off to research company*
~skysprite

*sigh* Still frustrated.

Finally caved and got a second p/t job to get me by until a f/t job comes through. Getting nervous because my student loans enter repayment very soon. [:/] Gotta do what'cha gotta do though, right!

Still, I'm disgustingly optimistic and know I'll get it all to work out just fine. Just gotta keep playing the game! :)

~skysprite