moodyskydiver

cocksuckers!!! (rant..please forgive me)

So as I was sitting at my desk today I hear the apartment complex maintenance people slam the door to the next unit....then I hear a crash in my house.

Because those cocksuckers! slammed the door so hard it caused one of my collector's edition Bradford Exchange plates to fall off of the wall and shatter into peices.A $39 plate that was a birthday gift from my mother.

I went over to the apt manager's office and filed a complaint.No "I'll tell them to be more careful" or offer of replacement, just all she would say is "aww I'm sorry". Grrrr! COCKSUCKERS!!!>:(

yes,cocksucker is my new favorite word at the moment since I'm in the middle of an HBO's "Deadwood" marathon.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I hear you. I had someone hit and run my new car that I bought this summer just this morning. They smashed my driver's side mirror and scraped the hell out of my quarter panel. A 2007! I could be a hater but what unnecessary stress! I am resolving to not stress as much about things this year. It's not worth it!

Well, that and the fact that I am on a muscle relaxer and had a glass of wine. :D Nighty, night all! LOL. ;)

DO YOU believe in SWEET revenge? or are you passive?... I cant tell because of the language but not demanding anything at the time you filed the "complaint"....

I believe those that have it coming to them will get their's in the end...

Yeah Moody....just bust a collector's edition Bradford Exchange plate on their head! :ph34r:;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

DO YOU believe in SWEET revenge? or are you passive?... I cant tell because of the language but not demanding anything at the time you filed the "complaint"....

I believe those that have it coming to them will get their's in the end...

Yeah Moody....just bust a collector's edition Bradford Exchange plate on their head! :ph34r:;)

roflmFao over here airTwardo!!!!! But In the end peeps, I believe in the same thing! Even if its me that gets the short of it all!!! this is why WE call it CARma... that one is for you SweD... ;) I hope that you were'nt shaken/hurt to bad??? damn cars I hate em, but then again I need mine to get me and my kid to the DZ!! : DD

I hear you. I had someone hit and run my new car that I bought this summer just this morning. They smashed my driver's side mirror and scraped the hell out of my quarter panel. A 2007! I could be a hater but what unnecessary stress! I am resolving to not stress as much about things this year. It's not worth it!

Yeah, well... My 2007 Honda that I bought in May was crunched by a hit and run in June... >:( It was about 3K in damage, but there was nothing I could do but get the car fixed. And still, with less than 4000 miles on the odometer, she's still my baby.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

what was on the plate?? elvis or marylin monroe or liz taylor or something???

my mom had/has some of those. she used to treat those things like they were artifacts or some shit:D

should of seen the look on her face when I served her dinner on one one time, had to bail on that one she was hot:D

WTF did I know a plate is a plate, am I wrong:) all she had to do was eat the peas, and a hunka hunka burning love was right there......too funny bwaaha

guess I better call mom, see if she ever got over that one:ph34r:

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Yeah, well... My 2007 Honda that I bought in May was crunched by a hit and run in June... >:( It was about 3K in damage, but there was nothing I could do but get the car fixed. And still, with less than 4000 miles on the odometer, she's still my baby.

What is it with this shit? My Suburban was hit and run in a parking lot last week! :S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I can't believe noone is admonishing you for putting something so valuable and obviously important to you on a wall adjoining a nieghbor's. What about taking responsibility for yourself? If you have something you value you should take steps to protect it. Maybe put it in a cabinet or case?

Maybe it is just me though. [:/]

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"